Wednesdays suck! (Part One)

I hid by the dresser from where I looked on and observed a guy I've had a crush on for YEARS. It was until recently that I started peeping on him. I looked through the circles of my binoculars, I observed how is hair seemed to jump at his every movement, how he had this habit of biting his lip which.....I admit made me melt inside. He ran his fingers through his hair and stretched.....Let's just say that when I saw him flex those biceps of his....I fainted. I rolled around the floor as I giggled hysterically, blushing at the shameless images that popped into my head. Then I heard a loud knock as my little brother peeked out from the corner of the door.
"Are you being weird and spying on Mason Crawford again?" His annoying little voice squeaked.

"What are you doing here?," I growled "Get out!" I threw a pillow and that sent him on his way.

I picked up my camouflage binoculars and inhaled as I put them near my eyes and looked through. I stared at the back of his head as we both....Watched an episode of Shaun the Sheep. I saw him turn his head to the door. A visitor I guess.

Wait......It's...It's Wednesday! I frowned as I remembered that his Wednesdays at home consisted of make out sessions with Bianca Moreno. Hoping today was different, I kept looking through the binoculars and saw Bianca's curvy frame enter Mason's house, she approached Mason and soon got too close for comfort. I gritted my teeth as she snaked her caramel arms around his neck.

That....That...That whore!

I saw both of them turn their faces my way and I fell back as soon as I realized I had said that out loud!

Let's just say.....That me creeping on Mason had been cut short that day.

~Mason Crawford's POV~

I felt Jamie's gaze on the back of my head. I found out she'd been creeping on me a week ago, when I saw her reflection on the screen of the tv. I sat down and turned on the tv and flipped through some channels, stopping as soon as Shaun the Sheep came up. I sat down comfortably on the couch, smirking at the thought of my cute little chubby neighbor spying on me. I've had the longest crush on her and she'll never know. No one knows except that bitch Bianca Moreno, who threatened to blackmail me when I slipped up and blurted out that I had liked her when I was trying to defend her reputation. We agreed on make out sessions every Wednesdays, I cringed at the thought of her shoving her tongue down my throat. I could do nothing about it. But I knew deep inside that Jamie was looking and she'd get extremely jealous, and I liked knowing that she was jealous.

I heard Bianca's car pull up outside my house and I rolled my eyes as I heard her heels clicking and clacking on the pavement. I set both my feet down and got up as she rang the doorbell. I walked over reluctantly and opened the door to see a face cake'd with makeup Bianca. Bianca was a looker but she.....the way she acted, looked, and talked reminded me of a cheap prostitute, riddled with sexually transmitted whatevers. She hugged me and I felt her push her breasts up against me, my soul gagged.

"So.....You ready big boy?" She flashed me a flirty smile.

"Hurry up and get it over with so you can leave." I replied blankly.

She rolled her eyes and poked my chest with her witch finger and she slid it down to my pants, which I slapped away as soon as she hit the "danger" zone.

"What are you doing?" I shot her a glare.

"Jesus Christ, you're so boring!" She said in her nagging voice "What a waste."

I rolled my eyes so hard that my head started hurting

She suddenly moved a bit closer and I knew it was beginning.....The torturous make out session. I looked away as she snaked her arms around my neck and she grabbed me by the chin and forced me to look at her, I observed her face, the way everything seemed to be waxed except the line of hair above her lip, I held in the urge to burst out in laughter.

"Bitch!"

I heard a scream coming from Jamie's house and I turned to look, I saw her with her camouflage binoculars for a second before she fell back. I laughed and I felt Bianca pinched my arm.

"Ou-" I was cut off by a pair of gooey lip glossed lips.

She continued to make awkward love to my mouth as she attempted to (MULTIPLE TIMES) shove her tongue down my throat, good thing I had my teeth to guard the inside of my mouth. I wanted to puke right there and then.

(I need to find a cover for this story >~< I haven't found one yet..... So I apologize. I hope that doesn't affect too much...Also, sorry for the short chapter >~< it's my first story EVER and....I wanted it to be a quickie....Huehuehuehue....Okay okay. Pls give me some feed back c: god knows I need feedback)