CHAPTER 1: Our Girl

A/N:

Inspired by EXO'S LOVE ME RIGHT CONCEPT AND MV. I guess you aren't interested in this story right? But TRUST ME, it's gonna be daebak (I hope so)

A MUST TO READ.

ENJOY ^^

-NO COPYING/ PLAGARIZING OF MY STORY/ IDEA PLEASE

-COPYRIGHT 2015.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

CHAPTER 1

All friends, but all foes.

Sitting at a large cafeteria alone sucks, but luckily, Amber sat beside me. "You okay?" she questioned, opening her yogurt.

I sighed, "No I am not okay, but thanks for not making me a forever alone loser," I poked my spaghetti. My appetite seemed weaked today.

Amber took a bite from her burger, "Oh come on! You're no loser. You're the coolest person I have ever met!" Amber said, her mouth full. Tsk, this kid really...

Amber's my childhood friend and my neighbor. She's boyish but is really kind and understanding. She's like my only real friend in school. Others are either fake or just wanted my homework...or both.

Amber patted my head, "Harumi, who would not want you as a friend? You're smart! You're kind! You like sports, video games, animals and anime! That's like the coolest thing ever for a person to have," Amber said, still munching her burger.

I chuckled, "Yeah right. I'm a nerd. An anime freak. An ugly loser," I uttered. I rolled my eyes and stabbed the sausage on my plate.

"Correction: You're a cool nerd. A cute otaku and a pretty--cookie?" Amber always says weird stuff to me to cheer me up but ended up making me feel worse somehow.

My eyebrows met as I looked at her, "What?" Amber asked, "It's a compliment!" She innocently smiled and continued eating her burger.

I heavely sighed,"Thanks...but apparently some diva told me I was an all in one loser. That I was ugly, a nerd, plus a freak and a weirdo."

Amber gasped, "Who said that?!" Amber's being protective like my mom again.

I rolled my eyes, "Who else would?"

"You mean the TSMG?" Amber lowered her voice.

TSMG or The Sassy and Mean Girls. Basically the sassy bishes in school. Why do every school just have to have these kind of girls. Worse of all, they are all my classmates. They seemed to managed to get into the same class. Something fishy about that though...TSMG are the most popular girls in the school. They act like queens and goddesses. But to be honest, all of their personalities are all bitchy and mean. That's why the students call them TSMG, but they are actually the school's cheerleader. They call their squad Girl's Generation or GG.

I took a bite at the sausage."Yes It's the TSMG," I mumbled and massaged my temples.

Amber scooted closer to me, "So which of them said it to you?" Amber scanned her eyes at the TSMG's table that was just across from ours. "Is it Sunny?...Or Taeyeon?" she asked, looking at me with curious eyes.

"No it isn't. It's actually Yoona," I glared at the so called leader of TSMG namely 'Yoona', "She even said it out loud for everyone to hear. I don't know what the eff is wrong with her!" I ranted. My head was getting heavier thinking back of that time I was embarrassed by her.

"OMO! Jinja?" Amber asked after she took a sip at her Cola, "That's like 100% mean!"

I drank my milk before answering her, "She wanted me to give my Rilakkuma ballpen to her, but I refused. So in the end she told me all those ugly words straight to my face," I wiped my mouth with my hanky. "It doesn't mean that she's the 'queen' that she can get whatever she wants. Just saying..." I mumbled as I stole a glare at Yoona.