Justin bieber's , Dirty Imagine (;

Imagine :

You and a couple of friends , are going to the beach in New Jersey . And , the night before , you tweet , " Going to jersey , for the beach and hot guys !" And , you get an IM , from JUSTIN BIEBER , saying , " i seem your tweet, I'm actually in jersey , in a hotel on the beach" At this time your freakin out , almost in tears , and you reply , " really ? Well , maybe we could meet up ? " he says , " I'd like that , a lot (;" So he gives you his number so , you can text him when you get to the hotel .

**the morning of the beach road trip**

You are awaken to the sound of your phone going off , saying you got a text , so you unlock your phone , and you read " Hey , Good morning beautiful ! Can't wait to see ya shawty (;" and you smile at reply , " hey , and thanks for wakin me (;" Hey says , "Sorry sweet heart , I just couldn't stop thinking about you !" You say , " Aww , we'll I'm gonna go get packed a showered , I'll text you when we get close to the hotel " He says , " Okay , but hurry ! I have plans for us !(; " you read the text , then go get ready .

Now , your almost to the hotel where you will be meeting Justin , you text him and say , " hey , I'm about 1 minute away " he says " okay ill be waiting , do your friends mind goin ahead and getting the room and stuff ?" You ask them , they say , nope we can do , you don't want to miss your chance , with JUSTIN HOTASS BIEBER " you say , " nope they don't mind , why ?" He says , " Oh just wait , you'll see baby (;" you say okay (: So you arrive at the hotel , around 9:00 o'clock at night , and you see just waiting looking perfect as ever , and you get out , and he grabs your hand , and puts you emediantly in his car , and takes you to the beach .

While your drivin to the beach , you look at him , and he just looks so perfect . And he looks at you and you look away real quick , and I reaches over , and touches your leg . And you feel a tingly sensation through your body , and he is holding his hand out waiting for you to grab it . Once you grab , he kisses it , and says , "your gonna have fun tonight " and smiles st you . You reply , " why ? (:" him , " just cause you are " and he winks at you .

When you get to the beach he takes you over by some rocks , and you start to say , " why are we ov- " but you get interrupted by a kiss from him . And after 5 minutes of that , he says , " sorry about that , you just looked so good !" You smile and say , " I know how to make it better (;" he says "how ?" And you start to unbuckle your belt as you say , " like this "