Teddy's chosen Mother

At school, most of the kids are enjoying their packed lunch as the cafeteria. Some of them were imperfect in their own ways. Hotdogs burnt, sandwiches crooked, and juices were tasteless.

Three girls were sitting to the table next to Theodora's. She was alone on her table, with two men in uniform standing a few steps back.

"This doesn't look appetizing at all but at least it was made by my own mom," Penny instigated.

Hanna caught her signal and seconded, "yeah! my mom's sandwich tells about how inexperienced she was, but at least she tried"

It was one thing Theodora is most envious about. She also wanted to complain about her mother's cooking. Her classmates knows it very well that's why Penny and her friends went of their way to ask their moms for packed lunches; for her entertainment.

They exchanged glances, waiting for Ciara to say her piece. She opened her  lunch box again ang stared at them, eating their meals. "No way, I'm going to do this again," she sighed and set aside the burnt hotdogs. "It was disrespect to the food."

West Freeway Academy, is the school for the kids of the royalties and high profile people of Levinshore. It's not a surprise that most of the moms don't cook at all given their status.

Ciara's mother is a fashion designer before she was married to her father who was a high ranking military official.

Hannah's mother and father runs a mall chains inside and out of Levinshore. Penny is a descendant of the previous dynasty. Her dad was a prince consort of a princess of the Nothern Herzt.

Theodora has the most distinguished status of all the students of WFA being third in line to the crown of  Levinshore; her father is the crown prince.

However, her status doesn't protect her from being bullied, partly because of her being motherless and mostly because of her mischief and arrogance.

"What now princess? do you wish you have a mother like us?" Hanna teased.

"I would have, if your mothers did well,"

Hanna rolled her eyes. "at least I have a real existing mom, not an imaginary one,"

"I have a real mom!" she yelled slamming her hand on the table.

"It was all on the news, you don't have a mom. Or maybe she abandoned you because you are too annoying even as a baby,"

"That's not true," when she stood up, the chair fell behind her. One of the two guards rushed to her side.

"Princess are you hurt?" he asked.

"Give me your phone," she commended as she searched for the man,s phone on his coat. He took the phone on his pocket and gave it to her. She unlocked his phone with ease and searched for something.... or someone rather on the internet and then she showed the photo to the girls on the next table.

"See, this is my mom. I'll take her to the recital next month,"