the deadfast club

you can change your name and change your mind and leave this fucked up place behind, but i'll know.

ARIANA GREENBLATT as TANNER CRAWFORD

ARIANA GREENBLATT
as
TANNER CRAWFORD

ARIANA GREENBLATT as TANNER CRAWFORD

ALYVIA ALYN LIND
as
LEXY CROSS

Tanner Crawford, the star of the cross country, soccer and softball teams at Perry Middle School. Sports were her entire life and she didn't need anything else. For someone so into school spirit, Tanner didn't really have any friends, she had two close friends, Devon Evans and Junior Wheeler, but that was it. Junior and Tanner ran cross country together, and spent most of their time together, which Lexy Cross hated.

Lexy hated a lot of things, pleather, her family, but she loved making fun of people. Tanner was her biggest target. She hated how close she was with Junior and how completely and utterly friendless she was.

Well at the start of the year, Junior and Lexy broke up, and now Lexy was started to realize maybe she didn't hate Tanner, not even a little bit, not even at all.

Kerr Smith as Charlie Crawford
Zachary Arthur as Jake Wheeler
Bjorgvin Arnarson as Devon Evans
Teo Briones as Junior Wheeler

A/N: I'm kinda dying waiting for season 3 and I've been wanting to write a Lexy fic for a while. Plus i'm so excited for the angst in this. These girls are not aloud to be happy.

Plus I love the breakfast club, and 10 things i hate about you influences in this.