Hide and seek

Remember when we were kids no tension of anything.  No tax,no rent etc. But I think some kids are just different they have hard time making friends. Just because of some disability.  I was just 9 when this incident took place.

We and by we I mean just me and my mom.  A little backstory my mother and father were divorced and my mother got the custody. She was a single mother. Had to do a job and look after me . She was a superhero . Noone accepted my mother because she was the one that asked for divorce. 

My mom got a job and we shifted to a new country. My mom would go to her work while on her way she would drop me on our way. I remember we used to walk to school holding a second hand back. Because we didn't had money . But the school that my mom got me admission was the school of elite the rich people.

There the students would always bully me. For not having goodies like. I didn't even had a sharpener.  My mom would sharp my pencil with a knife. I didn't had a pouch. So my mom sewed me a small container like thing with cloth. 

Anyways . I didn't had any friends in school.  But never told my mom that I get bullied or something because I became at a pretty good age. That time I was like why does it had to be me. All my cousins live the life of rich why am I locked in this prison like home. But never complained about anything. 

So the place that we got to live in was a very small house situated at the outskirts of town it was always really silent. My mom dropped me off to school and went for her work. Then in her lunch time in the office instead of eating lunch she would come pick me from school and drop me home . And again leave for her work . I never got father's love or even mother's love because she was always busy.

Yeah so where were we after dropping me home . I was alone so  she would lock the door from the outside. I ate nothing in the lunch . Just some old stale food from last night.  I had a doll . It would sing  a song "you are my sunshine my only sunshine you make happy when sky's are gray "and then it would go off. I loved singing it was like my passion.  So learned the song so whenever she used to sing . I would sing with her .

I started talking . My mom would return home at 10 pm . And once  she heard me singing randomly at 12.00 pm at night she thought that I'm still a kid so I must be just singing it in my dreams.  But the thing she didn't noticed was that the doll it was singing too. My  mom didn't think much but switched it, but it kinda became frequent like at 1pm or 4pm .

So one morning my mom asked did you left it open. And I replied in a really weird voice she likes to sing my mom . My mom freaked out . So she showed me to a priest but he said everything was fine with.

I grew quitter and quitter. I stopped talking the only time my heard me talk was with the doll.  But one night My mom woke up to weird mumbling and saw me with a knife whispering something near her ear.  And the next mom called the priest again. And this time priest said" this is not your daughter "

Thankfully I was cured and pure after that exorcism. But what if my mom would've not called the priest....