𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓

Her heart never trusts anyone so easily, but this time her heart wants to trust only this man with all her heart. But Even after knowing that Rocky is in love with Reena, she is still forced to think that he has feelings for her as well. And on the other hand, Rocky could not understand that whatever happened yesterday why did that happen? Why did he go to her house? Why did he see the album full of her pictures? Why did he ask her to cook for him? And why did he ask her if she knew his name? Why! was in front of everything and about this why, Rocky himself not know the answer and he did not even want to know. Both of the protagonists did not know how did everything happened yesterday, but as soon as they remembered all that, both of them used to smile not realising themselves. This happiness did not last long for Kayra as there was a knock at her door and when she opened the door, she saw Reena standing in front of her. After the day when she saw Reena and Rocky together, she was meeting Reena now.
"Will you keep looking at me like this or do you have any intention to invite me inside?" Without saying anything, she slightly turned aside so that the sarcastic girl could come inside.
"How did you come to my house today?" A confused looking Kayra asked.
"Yes because I thought that maybe you have forgotten the way to my house, which you have not come for so many days." Reena rolled her eyes.
"Really? what is the matter Reena, stop teasing like a child." She was fed up with Reena's behavior.
"You! don't ask too many questions and come with me. Just anyway if I had sent any of my men you, yourself would not have come that's why I came on my own so that you can't make excuses so come with me now" she said in a demanding tone.
Kayra knew that if she started an argument with this, then both of them would not know when it would turn from morning to evening, so she remained silent and just shook her head.
"Ok ok, tell me where do you want to take me." "You asked the question again" Reena interrupted again.
"Now don't I even have the right to know where I am going to go, aren't you too bad Reena?" she showed like it hurted her.

"Yes! I am bad beyond measure. Now you will stop being a drama queen and come with me?" Now it was her turn to get fed up.
"Now you are pleading so much, I cannot even refuse." she cutely pouted
"You are being too smart. now shut up and let's go I don't have all day to see your drama".
"Fine let's go". she giggled
(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

So right now, Kayra is forced to dressed because her spoiled friend, Reena has said that they are going to party at a club that her father Rajendra Desai owns because she has been in a bad mood all these days because of a roadside Romeo and wanted to refresh herself. Even after refusing millionth of times, Reena did not listen to her and took her along with herself, she went towards the club and on the way, she told all the things to Kayra about that day, when Rocky had forcibly become her driver moreover, after hearing that he was even ready to be her watchman, Kayra felt something strange but she ignored it and then they reached the club. First of all there was loud noise of music that hitted her ears and she irritatedly covered her ears with her hands and Reena, even after seeing this pulled her inside with her and as soon as she went inside her nose was filled with the smell of alcohol and cigarette. She reconsidered her decision to come here. She wanted to turn back for a moment, but as if her thoughts had reached Reena's ears, she looked at her as if saying, "If you have the courage, then move even a step from here." She sighed deeply and didn't move from where she was standing. They went towards the VIP counter as it was really crowded on the normal one. Kayra was sitting there, drinks were being prepared, noise was going on and Reena was enjoying herself and dancing along with the song. Kayra never liked neither this place nor this noise nor these people who used to dance on the name and money of their rich father. There is only Reena, with whom Kayra had no complaints, if there was any, she used to ignore it.
"Do you know after how many days today I am enjoying so much, just me and this wine of mine. I would have included you too but you don't like all this, leave it." Reena said while swaying with the music
"You dance like this, it is clear that you are happy." Kayra chuckles