🌹🖤The Crimson Tyrant 🖤 🌹 (Pt. 8)

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Grace stepped back into the Ramshackle dorm, time has definitely passed but it felt like it barely passed to her.

"It was really nice to meet you, Mistress. Please come again very soon!~" Sakura bid her farewell and went back to the Labyrinth, leaving Grace all alone in the garden.

She sighed, now focusing on the real task. "Trey-senpai said the botanical gardens was behind the school right?" She said to herself. "I guess that's where I should go... but maybe I should bring something."

She went inside the dorm for a bit to find something for them. They did have to pick a chestnuts without her and she felt a little bad for it. Once she did that's when she left Ramshackle dorm, and walked her way back to the school. "I really hope nothing bad has happened there..."

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

Back in Night Raven and she eventually found it in the woods, however she was still agitated that there are no signs in Night raven, which is something she'll talk to Crowley about eventually.

'Trey's directions are so simple, yet this castle of a school is like going through a confusing maze with almost no end. I should've asked Deuce for the map.'

A heavy sigh escape her lips as she stared at the entrance before stepping inside.

'Woah. So it is a greenhouse, but I've never seen one... This big.'

"Outta the way!" Someone nudges Grace, moving her to the side. She glared at him but he didn't stop his fast pacing, going deeper through the path until they left her sight. "What's their problem?" She rolled her eyes, fixing her blazer and walked through the a section of the garden.

'At least he's doing what he is supposed to.'

It didn't take long for her to find one of them as she walked towards him. "I'm here. Where's Deuce and Grim?" Grace wondered before scanning the evergreen scenery for them, and to make sure nothing is burning or damaged.

Ace heard her calm voice and slowly decends down a ladder with a basket. "Good to see you're finally back, Sparky. We decided to split up to make it easier to gather and look around."

She nodded. "That makes sense, saves more time too." Her magenta eyes dart towards the six other woven baskets placed on the edge of the path, next to the steel ladder and a pair of tongs. The Ace is holding is already filled to the brim with freshly picked chestnuts.

He gently sits it down on the grass. "Welp that should be enough for this one. By the way what was that important thing you needed to do?" Ace reached his hand out to another one of the basket handles, but Grace already beat him to it. Picking up the basket with ease. "Since you're not done I'm gonna help you out." She stated, picking up the tongs as she takes a few steps on the ladder. "But didn't you just-"