1

"Louis! Mum asked us to clean the house. I'm not doing it by myself!"

Louis sighed and got up from the couch.
"Fine!"

He headed to the kitchen and started to unload the dishwasher so he could fill it with the dirty dishes in the sink. His sister Lottie entered the kitchen and smiled.
"See? You can do great things if you set your mind to it." She teased him.

Louis flipped her the finger and turned on the radio. Blinding Lights by The Weeknd was on so he started to sing and dance along. He looked out the window and froze. His neighbor Harry was out playing baseball with his friends. Let's just say that they didn't get along. Harry Styles was a fucking brat and his friends were morons. Louis went to the same school as them but they were in different crowds. Harry was the popular kid at school. Girls threw themselves at him and he knew he was good-looking, you could tell by the way he was acting. They used to be friends but not anymore.

He watched as Harry swung the bat and hit the ball perfectly. His eyes grew wide when he saw the ball coming directly at their house. A loud crash upstairs told him that Harry just broke one of their windows.

Louis dropped everything and rushed outside.
"You stupid fuck! You just smashed our window!" He yelled as he ran up to the fence between their gardens.

"Not on purpose!" Harry yelled back.

Louis glared at him angrily.
"What did you think would happen when you play fucking baseball between our houses?"

"I didn't mean to hit that hard." Harry pouted. He probably thought that made him look sexy. It totally didn't! Really. Nope. Uh-uh.

"Well, you did. Had to show your friends how big and strong you are, huh?" Louis snorted and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Yeah, because that's all we do. Impress each other with our muscles. Flex, you know, the usual. Oh, maybe you don't know with those spaghetti arms." Harry smirked ironically.

Louis thought about flexing his muscles just to prove that he didn't have fucking spaghetti arms but ruled against it. Instead, he flipped him off.

"I'm gonna pay for the window. Can I get my ball back?" Harry asked.

"Fine." Louis snorted and turned around.

He stopped when Harry climbed over the fence.
"Where do you think you're going?"

"To get my ball." Harry said and got on his side of the lawn.

It didn't stop there. Harry's friends, Liam, Zayn, and Niall all walked over to them.
"You should cut your lawn. The grass is pretty long." Zayn commented.

"Well, thank you for that intelligent insight, Malik. That's next on my list." Louis snorted. His mum had been nagging him about it for days actually.

They walked up to the house. Louis turned around and held out a hand.
"The three musketeers can wait here. Let's find your stupid ball, Styles."

Lottie opened the door.
"Where did you sneak off to Louis...oh, hi guys."

"Hi, Lottie." Niall smiled.

"Hi, Niall." Lottie giggled and Louis rolled his eyes as he gestured for Harry to follow him upstairs.

They checked all the bedrooms without finding a broken window. Louis sighed and pulled down the ladder to the attic.
"I definitely hit a home run if I manage to break a window up there." Harry commented proudly.

Louis wanted to smack that stupid ass but he restrained himself and climbed the ladder instead. He turned the lights on as soon as they both were standing on the top floor.
"Woah! What's all this?" Harry asked and looked around the spacious room.

"Me sibling's dad was a hobby scientist. Spent all of his time up here until mum kicked him out." Louis snorted.

That was when he noticed that one of the machines Mark had built was turned on. The arm of the machine was spinning around. He took a step forward and let out a gasp when it stopped at them and let out a green light beam.

He and Harry flew backward. It felt like he had been electrocuted. His whole body was tingling. He was laying on Harry and rolled to the side.
"Watch it."

"What happened?" Harry asked.

Louis looked around the room and his brain couldn't register at first what he was seeing. Everything was so big.
"What the hell did you do, Tomlinson?" Harry growled.

"Me? It was your stupid ball that did this!" Louis replied. He tried his best not to freak out.

"How?" Harry asked. He put his hands on his sides and stomped his foot impatiently.

"Mark built a machine that shrinks things. Apparently, it works." Louis explained and dragged a hand through his hair.

"You think? We're tiny, Louis!" Harry commented.

"I know that!" Louis snorted.

"Well, fix it!" Harry demanded.

"How? I'm no genius!" Louis argued upset. They were standing in the middle of the room but the floorboard was gigantic.

"That doesn't come as a surprise." Harry smirked.

"Yeah? I bet the size of your dick didn't change at all!" Louis snorted.

He stared at Harry in disbelief when he actually looked inside his pants.
"Seriously?"

"No, I... Damn it! Just look at your own dick. It's pretty funny." Harry giggled.

"I'm not gonna look at me dick! For fucks sake, Harry!" Louis grunted.

"Suit yourself." Harry grinned.

Louis couldn't help it. Curiosity got the best of him. He pulled his trackies open and glanced at his dick. After a horrified gasp, he burst out laughing.

Harry started to laugh as well. When they had managed to calm down Louis had to make a comment.
"Well, we're not more than a couple of centimeters high. Like one-third of a pinky. Our dicks are proportional."

Harry wiggled his actual pinky in front of him and giggled again. Louis rolled his eyes at him.
"So, seriously. What do we do now?" Harry asked.

"Hopefully Lottie will come looking for us soon. We have to get her attention. Look around for things that can make a noise." Louis suggested.

They walked by a pile of dust. Louis made a face. Scary. Harry found a penny but to them it was big.
"We can roll this at her."

"It doesn't make a lot of noise but it's worth a try. Our only option otherwise is to throw that at her." Louis shrugged and pointed at the dust.