Pro. - Red Water

It was a rainy evening. Sayo stared at the Hazawa Coffee across the street. Hina jumps onto Sayo's shoulders. Sayo turned around in surprise. Sayo did not expect her twin sister to spot her so easily downtown. Sayo had been trying to avoid Hina that day ever since their fight last night. Sayo could feel her rage engulf her body once more. Rain pounded down on their blue umbrellas.
"Onee-chan!" Hina squealed at the sight of Sayo as if last night did not happen, "I'm so glad I found you! Wanna hang out? It'll be super boppin'~" Sayo's face turned red. Hina stole everything from Sayo. Hina stole her love of guitar, Hina joined a band just like her. Hina looked in confusion as she followed Sayo head into Hazawa Coffee. Sayo tried to take deep breathes as Hina slowly followed her, dripping in rain. Sayo couldn't help as her anger grew stronger.
"You know, onee-chan, it took me a long time to find you!" Hina started talking again. Tsugumi, keyboardist of Afterglow, walked to the counter. She waved before grabbing her paper and pen.
"Good evening, Sayo-san, Hina-senpai." Tsugumi smiled sweetly. Sayo showed a small smile.
"Good evening, Tsugu-chan! I came with onee-chan today~" Hina beamed with excitement. Came with? Hina didn't come with Sayo. Hina followed Sayo.
"I-I apologize, Hazawa-san, for Hina's sudden outburst." Sayo broke a sweat, still red. Tsugumi nervously giggled as Hina looked at Sayo with pure excitement.
"I'm assuming you regular, Sayo-san?" Tsugumi changed the subject and started to write down Sayo's regular. Sayo nodded in agreement. "And your regular as well, Hina-senpai?" Hina's regular? Did Hina come to Hazawa Coffee enough to be a regular like Sayo too? Sayo felt steam build up inside of her as Hina nodded enthusiastically. Tsugumi retreated back into the kitchen. Sayo and Hina walked over to Sayo's regular spot. Hina sat across from Sayo with bliss. Sayo looked red. Hina looked in confusion and sadness.
"Did I do something wrong again, onee-chan?" Hina mumbled under her breath. Sayo looked up at Hina. Hina looked desperate to not be the reason of Sayo's silent anger again. She stared at Hina with a rush of emotions. She felt guilty but also angrier than ever. It remained silent for the rest of the wait. Eve appeared, rushing over toward Sayo and Hina.
"Eve-chan, I'm so happy that you're working during this hour!" Hina jumped for her seat. Eve smiled sweetly at Hina, "Have you been practicing any latest Bushido, Eve-chan? I'm counting on you!"
"Yes, I have. I'm very glad to have your support, Hina-san." Eve put the twins' regular down... Hina's regular was the same as Sayo's. Eve shook her head and looked over at Sayo. "Where are my manners? Good evening, Sayo-san. How have you been?" Sayo nodded in response. Eve nodded back. Eve then left for the kitchen again. Sayo took a sip of her coffee formally. Hina took her cup and gulped it down.
"Hina, we are in a coffee shop, not home." Sayo sternly stated. Hina looked at her sister with a nervous giggle, "You should know to not act like a fool out in public. I expected more from you." Sayo said annoyingly. Hina frowned a little before perking her head up again.
"Oh, alright, onee-chan!" Hina said, with a little bit of sadness in her voice, "I'll make sure to remember that." Sayo took a couple of more sips in silence. Hina fiddled with her two braids as she wait for Sayo to finish her cup. There was complete silence in the coffee shop besides the bell that rang when somebody came or left the shop and the whispers of people ordering. Familiar faces were all around. There were Ran and Moca, Chisato and Kanon, Himari, and Eve and Tsukushi serving everyone. Tsugumi walked out and headed for the twins' table.
"I see you both picked your regular spots." She stated, grabbing their cups. "I hope your coffee was fine today. This evening is busy." Regular spots? Sayo couldn't believe it.
"They were amazing like usual, Tsugu-chan~" Hina clapped. Sayo could feel her temper rise quicker than before.
"Is there anything else you two want tonight?"
"No, thank you Hazawa-san." Sayo nodded and smiled. Tsugumi laughed and walked away.
"Onee-chan, did I do something wrong? You can be honest with me.." Hina admitted after Tsugumi walked away and more people started to talk. Sayo couldn't believe it.
"Hina, you should know what you did wrong." Sayo started off, her anger getting to her quickly. Hina frowned, not knowing what she did. "You are just copying me at this point. This is the reason I avoided you. You should of never came back to my life." Hina looked at Sayo, already about to cry.
"Onee-chan, you're a huge inspiration for me, though-" Hina insisted.
"Shut up, Hina!" Sayo screamed. Hina's eyes widened as her sister slammed on the table standing up. "I never wanted you back in my life! I wish I never stopped avoiding you." Sayo walked away, slamming the front door shut as Hina watched, tears swelling in her eyes. The shop went silent as everybody had just watched. Chisato ran up to Hina immediately. Eve quickly followed.