Valentine

Some people will define me as perfect, sure I had this exotic look, with golden brown hair, and ripe green sparkling eyes...

But to me this wasn't perfect not me nor my life.

I woke up my eyes half opened, I wiped the drool off my chin and hesitated to get off of my bed.

I groaned.

Forcing my self to stand, and walk. It was fucking torture.

As I approached my bathroom limping, I took a quick second to look at my self in the mirror.

I didn't like looking at myself in the mirror for so long, I just felt it was wrong, especially at school, girls eyeing me and whispering.

I just didn't want them to feel like shit.

My hair was a mess, and dried up drool snaked all the way down my neck.

Lucky for those girls, now I feel like shit.

I quickly brushed my hair, (quickly as in it took 25 minutes). Brushed my teeth,washed my face and was out the door in a minute (Like in 30 minutes to be honest).

I took a white dress, that went a little over knee length, it had no sleeves so I took a leather jacket that went till my elbows.

I hated showing my arms at school, men kept eyeing me, and I felt like a fucking stripper.

I put some red lipstick, a dash of blush and I was all set.

I decided to sneak out without having breakfast, with my shitty parents.

It was a success until I took the first step outside realizing I forgot my shoes.

Fuck.

I tiptoed back inside, took black heels.

Everything was going fine all I needed was to breathe.

I started making my to the door and then I felt a cold hand on my arm jerking me the other way.

"Going somewhere?" My mother hissed at me.

I opened my mouth but nothing came out, it felt like I had a fucking sword stuck in my throat.

She was glaring at me as if she was looking into my soul.

I froze for a second my eyes slowly turned wider, and I realized I still had my mouth open.

So I closed my mouth, and woke up.

She was still grasping my arm and glaring at me, waiting for an answer.

"Uh, actually yes," I started "I was thinking to going to school early today so I can uhh.."

My mothers eyes were so intense that I had to look down, but I still felt she was looking at me with fire in her eyes.

"...Study?" Batting my eyelashes.

"You sound unsure..?" My mother hissed once again, I swear sometimes I think shes part snake.

"No, no." Hoping in my heart that this would convince her "I'm definitely sure!"

I looked at her with my innocent eyes and she released my hand. She turned around and left without saying a good bye.

Well good bye bitch, I thought in my head snickering

"Excuse, me?" She spun towards me.

Did I say my thoughts out loud?

"I said uhh.." Come on brain make you yourself useful and think of something, "I love you!" I said trying to pull off the most biggest and fakest smile of all time.

And I darted out the door without giving her time to respond.

___________________________

PLEASE COMMENT AND LIKE FOR ME 2 KEEP WRITING I MEAN DONT CHU LIKE ME?