#4 Ever Sense Kids (Nomen x Daniel)

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
• 𝙉𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮               
   𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨.
• 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙉𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣        
   𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙨
• 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛/𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩
• 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙉𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙
• 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙉𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣
• 𝘼 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙊𝙣𝙚-𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Both Nomen and Daniel are little kids right now

As Nomen was chasing down the ball that he has kicked, someone then picked up the ball Nomen wasn't really paying attention on to where he was going, infact he's been looking at the ball, not even caring where it was going, he just wanted the ball.
Nomen then looked up, and their he saw a kid with black hair and black eyes, wearing a pink uniform.

They both just staired at eachother, Nomen then broke the impact and then said that the ball he had is his.

"Oh...can I play with you?" (Daniel)

"Eh? Why would a pretty boy like you want to play with me?" (Nomen)

"Pretty boy?" (Daniel)

"Yea, your to pretty you might get yourself dirty!" (Nomen)

"I promise I won't get dirty!" (Daniel)

"No!" (Nomen)

"Please, I really do promise I won't get dirty!" (Daniel)

"What's your name? Mines Ryuhei Kuroda."

"My name? Ah well it's Park Hyungseok!"

And thars how their friendship has started, leaving of with a very happy Daniel and a little angry Nomen.

-----

Time skip, they are now in middle school, 7th grade.

-----

Both Daniel and Nomen were quite popular with girls especially Daniel. Both Daniel and Nomen knew how to fight, they were kinda forced to sense boys kept going at them for being so popular.

It was lunch break. Nomen went to go on search for Daniel. He noticed a crowd of girls signaling Nomen, that Daniel was their.
He was indeed correct. Daniel was in the middle of the small crowd of at least 6 girls.

"Alright girls let Daniel go! He needs to go eat..." (Nomen)

By this the girls felt a little frighten, so they all then scattered. Leaving Daniel and Nomen alone.

"Thank you Noman!" (Daniel)

"Ah it's no problem... Now come on let's go to the cafeteria, I'm starving!" (Nomen)

Daniel then giggled at Nomen for whining on how hungry he was, making Noman blush a little.

"No need I actually brought something for both of us!" (Daniel)

"Eh you did?" (Nomen)

"Yea, today morning I woked up quite early so I decide to make us some bento!" (Daniel)