Bus Ride

You stifle a yawn as you collapse onto the plush chair on the Charter Bus, and ignore the fact your eyes are drooping to unsafe levels. You pull your black carry on bag from the aisle into the seat beside you. You rest your head on the other window pane of the bus, ignoring everyone else as they got on.
You just walked 2 miles during the Band Parade. Playing saxophone the whole time, too. You're pretty sure you can't feel your arms, and you had to wear bibbers and jackets along the rest of the band. You cringe, remembering the last time you wore those god forsaken pants.
A soft tap on the shoulder interrupts your war flashback about bibbers. You turn to give whoever disturbed you a death glare, but you're surprised when your angry look is met with a concerned one.
"You okay?" Ashton asks, settling into the seat across from you. He pushes his long, brown hair out of his eyes.
That stupid saxophone player has been messing with your emotions ever since you met him. You sit together in the third row, and neither of you could care less about the music. Lord knows that asshole Calum Hood is jealous out of his mind.
"Yea. I'm just sleepy." You mumble, pulling out the soft gray blanket you packed.
"Oh. Okay." He offers a warm smile, then pulls out his pillow. "Want to borrow this?" He gestures, holding the soft cream pillow up.
You're taken off. Why so nice all of a sudden? "Uh... Sure. Thanks." You slowly accept the pillow, and attempt a smile. He grins in return, and pulls a rather large book out and begins to read. You're still puzzled, but you place the plush pillow on the cold window beside you. You put in your headphones, turn on some Arctic Monkeys, and settle into the soft grey blanket.
You hear the bus engine start, and then you drift off.