Demon

FADE IN:
EXT. KOAJIRO-NO-MORI FOREST, KANAGAWA PREFECTURE, JAPAN (1582) - NIGHT
As the rain pounds down a lone ronin walking through Kaojiro-no-mori Forest.

Yuya Sano, a ronin with medium length jet black hair and gray eyes. He has a katana with a black and red handle at his side while wearing a straw hat, a mino, a black hakama, and a dark red kendogi.

Yuya sees a small shrine in the distance and decides to start walking towards it in order to seek shelter from the rain. As he gets closer to the shrine he notices that there is someone inside of the shrine.

When gets closer to the shrine he notices that the person inside is eating something and that they have multiple katanas at his side. He puts his right hand on his katana ready to draw it in case the person in the shrine is hostile.

Yuya gets to the stairs of the shrine and slowly walks up them and when he reaches the top of the stairs a look of horrible realization comes across his face when he sees that the thing the person was eating was a woman with what he believes to be her young son wearing a yellow kimono with short black hair in the corner of the room crying and that this person is not even a human, they are a demon.

The demon notices Yuya as he walks up and immediately with lighting fast grabs the young and holds two katanas to his throat and Yuya finally gets a good look at the demon.

The demon has four arms, four katanas, two not drawn and two still at its side, four yellow eyes with the whites of the eyes being bloodshot, it has dark red skin with long black hair, and is wearing a black hakama and kendogi.

Yuya's face becomes serious and he slowly draws his katana revealing its red and black blade. The demon responds by drawing its other two katanas with its two upper arms. The demon using its two lower arms holds up the boy in a position that covers most of the demon's body protecting its vital spots.

The demon launches itself at Yuya so fast he barely has enough time to react to block it, the strike was so strong it causes him to fall backwards down the stairs of the shrine and into the mud. Yuya gets up. The again comes at Yuya, but this time with a flurry of strikes from its two katanas. The strikes are so fast Yuya is barely able to block them in time. Yuya is able to counter strike giving him enough time to jump back and to create distance between him and the demon. Yuya gets into a defensive stance since he cannot strike the demon in most places without also striking and probably killing the boy being held hostage by it.

The demon charge at Yuya again and begins its flurry of attacks again with him being able to block the attacks slightly better then before and then there is a slight opening and Yuya uses his katana to swipe at the ground causing mud and dirt to get into the demon's eyes blinding it for a second, in this brief moment of calm Yuya uses it to flee into the forest to try and get advantage over the demon. When the demon's sight comes back and gives chase.

Yuya looks back and the demon is right behind him and gaining on him fast. Yuya sees a series of bamboo trees to the right of him and he turns toward. When Yuya gets close enough he begins to cut down the bamboo trees in an attempt to slow down the demon. It does slow down the demon a little until he runs out of bamboo and comes to a small clearing in the middle of the forest and he is completely surrounded by large trees.

The demon enters the forest clearly and Yuya prepares for another attack.

The demon begins to attack Yuya again even faster then before and Yuya is not able to keep and one of the demon's katanas slashes Yuya's left eye and the other katana goes toward his sword hand Yuya notices pulls his hand up, but not in time and he loses his right pinkie and ring finger. Yuya jumps back, blood running down his face and blood dripping from his right hand. He takes out a piece of cloth and wraps it around his bleeding fingers to reduce the bleeding.

Yuya then rushes the demon catching it off guard for a second but it still blocks the attack easily at the same Yuya grabs mud and dirt from the ground and throws it in the demon's face blindly it for a second. In that second Yuya cuts off one of the demon's bottom arms and he then grabs the young boy and throws him back out of range of the demon and Yuya then cuts off the demon's other bottom arm.

The demon's face becomes full of rage and swings both of his remaining katanas at Yuya who is able to block them and their swords become locked until Yuya is able to break the lock and with a quick movement he is able to slice the demon's head off. The demon's body falls to the ground and starts to disintegrate.

Yuya goes over to the young boy and puts his hand out.
                                       Yuya
                Come with me boy, I'll take you away from here.
The boy takes his hand and they walk away into the forest.

FADE OUT.