Flashback

It began when the human world was created. My brother, Lucifer, despised the idea of bowing down to humans, which meant that he was, in a way, defying God. Therefore, he was to be cast away. I thought I would go with him, to protect him and him me. I told our Father that if he goes, I go too. We were both cast away after many refusals from thy Father. He didn't want me to go with Lucifer but I kept telling him, "If he is to be cast away, then I am to be cast away, also, and if you don't like my wishes, then do as you must. I'll only tell you this, though: sending my loyal brother away without me is like you punishing and betraying me." He sent us away, creating another dimension known as Hell.

Humans picture Hell with flaming forests and burning houses and a moat full of fire and flame-serpents. Well, it looks nothing like that. Hell's number is 666 because there are: 6 Gates of Hell, 6 Realms of Hell, and 6 Kingdoms of Hell. And when you die and if you go to Hell, you must first choose one of the six Gates. Through that Gate you are taken through its Realm, then you are placed in that Kingdom. It's actually pretty easy. If you want you could even become a Hellhound, or a Hell Dragon, there's a lot of things you can choose to be.

If you die and go to Heaven, the only thing you could be is a ghost or a spirit. There's not much there. (I know all this because I've died twice before and I saw everything. And if you think i'm lying, i'm actually not kidding. Oh and just so everyone knows, when you're born, you're basically reborn. Everyone has had many many past lives. Most people just don't remember, and most people do).

(Anyway...) Yes Heaven is really pretty and jaw-breaking, but Hell is kind of like that. Hell is full of light, dim light. The castles have royal carpeting, it's exactly like the Medieval era. Only except for the fact that there are demons and Hellhounds and Dark Angels instead of Knights, Princes, Princesses, Kings, Queens, and so forth.

Well, back to the story... After our Lord cast us away, Lucifer and I became closer, even though he was busy a lot, he was still there for me. After a while I pleaded him to let me see the human world. He said, "We shall soon." And soon after, we saw the sunlight, clouds, cabins, and all the lumber work. I wasn't expecting to see such...disaster. Tons of trees were cut down, rare flowers were thrown askew... It made me sick. To think that it was all happy-life, but no, it was torture... How could humans do this to nature? Why? What was the purpose in all this? Those questions remain unanswered. A few days after my first day there, three of my brothers, Lucifer, Gabriel, and Michael, did something unforgivable...

We had all gotten into an argument. I was starting to fly off, but Michael threw an axe towards me, slicing my right wing, and I tumbled down, crashing into the Earth. All three of them stabbed, cut, and sliced my wings, and it hurt far worse than anyone has ever felt... Then, they cut half-way down where my wings connect to my back, and they ripped it the rest of the way... I screamed, tortured, outraged, and broken. Completely and utterly broken. I've hated them ever since then... That was by far the worst and most painful day of my existence. They left me there, in the human world. It angered me beyond end. I grew evil, hated everyone and everything.

I was damned, and I still am. I still hate, but not as strongly. Now I protect everything I love, fearless. I'm not afraid because on the day my wings were taken from me, I stopped being afraid. Of everything and anything...

************************************

Tell me what you think of it so far.

VOTE!

READ!

SHARE!

FOLLOW!

COMMENT!

PLEASE