𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

The other day, everything seemed normal, Kayra had to meet another rich man who wants to get rid of his enemy. After the meeting, getting all the necessary information, she left from there. She wasn't in the mood to go home right now so, she just thought of getting some household items from a nearby market. She was done with half of her shopping when she reached at the centre of the market when she heard screeching sound of a woman from ahead. She turned towards the sound but couldn't see anything because of the crowd. She just ignored it thinking might be a domestic fight or something but as she was about to move backwards, again she heard the woman and this time it felt like she's really in pain. Couldn't help herself anymore and stands out of the crowd. Ahead of her, there was such a scene in front of his eyes that made his blood boil. About three to five men oh no not men, fools, were surrounding a woman like hungry vultures and when she closely looked at the woman she shocked to see that these idiots were bullying a woman and that too a pregnant one. She was furious was an understatement but she was shocked that no one from this much of crowd stood out for this woman. But she did not know that when she reached here, another person also reached there. But before that person could do anything, Kayra began to move towards those group of imbecile. The woman was shocked to see Kayra making her way towards her, she didn't wanted anyone to get involved in this and that too a young lady. As Kayra came in front of the woman, she reaches out to help her to stand up. Seeing her there, one of the men who seems like to be the leader, chortles as if mocking her. Oh boy!! You're laughing at you own funeral.
"Oh look who we have here, Kayra Rathore, this girl looks less like a assassin but more like a bodyguard and that too of the Desai girl. What happened? Did your mistress asked you to get her ice cream" him and his goons laughed making her blood boil.
"There is no need to waste our time, quietly send that girl to us and get out of here. Go and catch petty goons and kill them, don't even think of messing with us, you don't even know what we can do. Go and live on the pieces thrown by Desai, this is what you have been doing till now, haven't you? If you are a woman then learn to live like a woman, don't even think of competing with us men." This was it he had something he shouldn't have. He has not only pointed finger at Kayra's dignity but has also invited his own death.
"Woman? Now I will show you what a woman can do and when a woman comes to save her and other woman's self-respect, no matter who is in front of her, she fights her own battle and wins."
"Go and bring that woman to me and if she comes in between then show her her worth" the leader orders his goons through gritted teeth.

Hearing this, a man moves towards both of them to catch the woman but as soon as he was about to touch the woman, he felt extreme pain in his rib. Kayra had hitted his rib so hard with her elbow and he moaned in pain and fell to the ground. Seeing this, two more people attack Kayra and one of them tries to punch her, but Kayra easily escapes. And she hits that man on the head from behind with her elbow and kicks the other one and knocks him down too. Seeing this condition of all of them, their leader gets scared but he tries to hide his fear but he cannot it from Kayra and she smirks teasingly at him.
"Why, what happened now, you are missing your mother, now neither your mother, nor anyone can save you"
But perhaps there was still some courage left in a man because he came shouting towards Kayra with a bat in his hand and Kayra gracefully pulled out a razor sharp knife from the scabbard on her ankle and stabs the man's hand, the one from whom he was holding the bat. He groans in pain and before he can do anything else, Kayra bends her knee on his spine and breaks it. And there was a decision that was teaching Kayra to stay a woman just a few minutes ago. Kayra looks at the man and moves slowly like a lioness moves towards her prey.
Your worth is being addressed by seeing your condition right now. You know if I want it, I can give you a very bad death but I don't want to do this because you had just raised finger on me, so I have broken your men's bone but you have to disrespected a woman who is going to become a mother. Do you know what a mother is? She is ready to fight with the whole world just for her child. The woman who gave birth to you is also a woman, but today you have shamed your mother by disrespecting a mother. How much a mother endures for the happiness of her child you wouldn't know. You have insulted the woman, right here she will teach you a lesson as she wants.
After saying this, Kayra turns back and sees that woman whose eyes are full of tears and with her eyes she encourages her to go ahead. And as if a new power comes in her, that woman comes forward and kicks that man on the chest with all her strength and still when the anger does not calm down, she picks up a bat lying on the ground and starts beating the man. Seeing her doing this, there was a satisfaction in Kayra's heart. It seemed to her that this woman is doing what her mother should have done many years ago, if she had done the same, she might have been with Kayra today. Thinking about her mother always makes her heart heavy and eyes moist and she didn't want to cry right now so, she composed herself and looked at the woman who was crying out of anger.
"let out all the anger" she tells her.
" Thank you so much!! If you were not there today, I would hardly have been able to do this. Today you have helped me and told that every woman is not weak but is as strong as men." the woman tells Kayra with respect in her eyes which made the said girl proud of herself that she's doing what her mother had told her to.
The woman folds her hands respectfully in front of Kayra and thanks her again. Kayra holds her hand and shakes her head disapprovingly, and the woman smiles and bids her goodbye. Just then an old man comes and gives her a bag. Kayra hesitantly accepts it and sees that all the things she had taken were in it because when the fight started, the bag in her hand is not known, where did it go. She looks at that old man and he smiles at her and says
"whatever you have done today, it shows how fortunate a mother is to have a daughter like you, and if every mother has a daughter like you, then it's like being blessed by god" the old man didn't know that his every word is making hard for her not to cry. With a smile the man caressed her hair like a father and went from there. Kayra didn't know what to do so, she just decides to left from there not knowing that since the moment she came in front, a curious pair of dark brown eyes were watching her with an emotion in his heart that he couldn't put his finger on.