8

"I'm a real street nigga you know I'm a rida. If somethin' ever pop off you know I'm beside ya."

"I am in love with the impossibility of us

"I am in love with the impossibility of us."

Warmth spreads through Durk's entire body as he presses himself up, Von's lips are soft, the taste of expensive bourbon and something sweet lingers on his skin and Durk can't help groaning softly against the man's mouth.

Kissing him feels out of this world.

Or it does, until he realizes that Davyon hasn't moved.

Fuck.

Von's hands fall away from him easily as he jerks back and something in Durk's chest cracks at the blank look on the man's face.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. He just ruined everything. Tears burn at the back of his eyes but he refuses to let them fall.

"I'm - fuck, I'm so sorry - I didn't -"

"Are you drunk?"

Durk blinks up at him warily. His face is still horribly blank but his eyes - Von's eyes are tired, he looks so resigned.

How did he read the signs so wrong?

"You need to drink some water, gang." Durk groans and allows himself to slump sideways onto the couch. "Nooo, fuck you and - and your water." He feels so weighted down, like his limbs are a thousand times heavier than usual.

Von grins at him, shaking his head. He's so pretty like that, he should always be smiling. Durk always wants to be the one to put that look on his face.

Lifting a finger (a monumental task, considering that fact that he weighs five-hundred pounds and is currently sideways) he traces the soft line of Von's lips, completely oblivious to the hitch in the man's breath, the startled look on his face.

Frowning, Durk shakes his head."What're you talkin' about? No, I'm not drunk."

Strong hands pin his hips to the mattress and Durk throws his head back as sharp pleasure shoots up his spine.

Von is fucking into him over and over, knocking the breath out of him in short little gasps as he continues to slam into Durk so deep that it sends stars shooting across the back of his eyes.

"Uh-uh-fuck...V-Vo...on." A hand settles on his throat and Durk's eyes roll to the back of his head.

His fingers claw at the sheets and he screams, begging Davyon to stop and to speed up in the same breath. "Come on, just like that," Von groans in his ear, "squeeze around me baby - yeah, fuck, just like that."

His legs shake where they're wrapped around the man's hips, everywhere they touch feels electric, like lightning, all the way down to his toes.

Von just shakes his head and straightens up. "Go back to the crib."

No, he can't just let him leave. "Wait," he reaches out a hand but Von catches his wrist. His grip is gentle but the look on his face makes Durk feel sick.

"Not right now," Davyon pauses, closing his eyes for a second. "I can't - just...later ight?"

Time seems to slow down then, and in the moment before Durk nods - steps away and closes himself back in his car so he can go home and hate himself for what he just did - something whizzes past his ear.

Crack.

The bullet is fast and for a second all he can do is stare as something shatters behind him.

Crack.

Before he can react another window shatters and there's a strange pressure against his stomach.

To the person who said, "this book is so good, I'm obsessed." Toxic_twists, this is for you my love, I'm glad you like it so far.

Y'all be gentle with him, Von is hurting.