Part 1/5.

*Me, val, Nik and Ethan were out in the woods late at night. It was very dark. Our flashlights died as I heard something.* "you all hear that?" I said.

"Yeah.. I did.." Ethan said. As I went to find out what it was. Ethan and the others stuck together. *I scream in horror to find a dead body of. Riley. An old friend that left us a while ago. "M-my god... Riley.." i drop to my knees and tries to do cpr on him to wake him up. "COME ON! WAKE UP!" *I yell as the others came over* "OH MY GOD!" Ethan said, as Riley started breathing, "someone give me the bandages I packed in my back. I cant grab them." *ethan give me the bandages as I wrap rileys wound in bandages.* "riley..? are you there.?" i say in a shaky voice. "i-ivan..? is that you?" *he says that as i hug him* "riley! Ur alive!" I scream in a shaky voice. As I hear niks boots taping on the ground since he was looking for something.
"GUYS RUN!" Nik says as I pick up Riley and run to the car with everyone.
"That.. was scary." I say, "Yeah. We found riley though? WAIT. WHAT IF HAYDYNS OUT THERE?!" Nik says, "s-she is. Help her ivan." Riley says, "I will." I say as I get out of the car and hear Haydyns screams "GUYS COME ON!" *we reach haydyn* "oh my god... this is crazy!!" Rival said. I Pick up Haydyn and put her in the car with Riley as I drive since no one else could. "Well. We will get back to my place." We get back to my place and help riley and Haydyn with their injuries. "This was a Rough Night. Glad it's over." I say.. THE END.