act 1

English Script wahahaha
"I still think that you should've had won that debate earlier Leo,You made better points that the other guy but he still won!talk about unfair.." Arkin Rambled about to his Childhood friend,Leo.
Leo Could only nod,Its not like he could do anything about it.If he complained,im sure the judges would just call him petty for not accepting he lost. "Im still so upset about it, I wonder what the judges had in mind to let Him win." Leo responded, Scratching his head  and reaching into his pocket for his phone.
"Oh look! My auntie texted me! She wanted to show us something!" Leo Exclaimed happily Leo has always been pationate about being a scientist, and coincidentally, his Aunt is a scientist! So he's always happy about his aunt showing her new inventions.
Arkin chuckled,following his best friend along to his aunt's house.

They arrived at Leo's house, taking off their shoes, Leo's aunt opened the door and welcomed the boys in, "oh!! Wow!! you brought Arkin as well!!" Leo's aunt exclaimed. "goodmorning aunt Mikayla" arkin said shyly, smiling.Mikayla quickly started going down a set of stairs and leading the boys thru the tunnels, she happily talks about her new invention "you guys are not gonna believe what i just made. Its. unbelievable." Mikayla said, waving her arms around to prove a point she stops at a certain door and opened it. Wow.. ... Just what is that..? Thing..?

"Oh.. wow! Uhh.." arkin Mumbled while looking at the chunks of metal stacked to make a tall but slim room, it has a door and it's not neatly put together,wires everywhere and the different amounts of metals Imprinted onto it makes a weird colour.
"Well boys? What do you think?!" Mikayla asked, laughing as if proud of her creation."i think its cool!" "Uhh.. well.. what is that thing?" Leo and Arkin said in unison,both carrying different opinions about the creation right before them.
"Its a time machine!" Mikayla exclaimed
"That thing? A time machine?" Arkin asked, approching and Poking the Invention
"Hey! No touching" mikayla quickly ran and grabbed arkin's hand
"Wow!!! That's so cool auntie! Can we try?!" Leo quickly shouted, forgetting about his worried earlier
"W-wait leo i dont think that's safe!" Arkin explained quickly,grabbing Leo's hands before he Touches the machine any more.
"Yeah Leo, dont touch it. Not one bit, its dangerous especially for a child like you." Mikayla explained Smacking the machine a few times
"Alright then! You guys can go upstairs and ill get some spare parts at The junkyard just a couple meters away" mikayla said as she was walking out the door, waving her car keys around.

Mikayla had exited the room as the two boys stared at the machine, very.. very.. Intently.

"Lets go in." Leo said seriously, Staring blankly at arkin,arkin On the other hand understood the Possible dangers of playing with time and is Determined to keep leo from trouble
"Leo, its dangerous for us we dont know anything about that stuff or even how to operate it!" Arkin said, looking intently at leo, but leo averted his attention to the machine.
"Look at it. I really want to try it out arkin! Can we please? Its not like anything can go wrong! We'll only travel about.. 3mins back!" Lro explained, desperate to make arkin come with him into the creation.
But arkin knows better than this, which is exactly why he nodded and entered the machine! Look, he can never Disagree to his best friend ever! And plus, its only 3 minutes back what CAN go wrong? Well everything, everything did.

They entered into the machine and held eachothers hand, leo started pressing buttons in the machine "l-leo do you even know how to operate this thing?" Arkin stumbled around inside the machine, touching the buttons but never daring to press them.
Before leo responds, he pressed a couple buttons in the machine and stared at arkin "first times a charm" he smiled as the machine started to whir and shake.
And then.. it was quiet.. well the room was, no trace of the boys left behind.
Leo's aunt quickly ran down after hearing the noise, but panics to see that the boys were gone,but the machine stays the same where it last was.