๛ɕнαρтєя 11

⇠ƒєιуυ ρσν⇢

I slowly get up and walk over to clean the mess about our power colliding as I just admire the necklace that I found. What a stressful day. I then take a nap on the bed and I can smell a weird scent on the necklace which make me feel weird, but in a good way. I just nuzzle on my pillow and try to get some sleep after what happened today. As I soon fall asleep, I fall into a pitch black pit in my core as my eyes slowly flutter open to see my spiritual energy river is like, black like tar. I wasn't surprised since I know the death of my parent happen at age 5.

What happened was, during a war with the gods and angels that my father try to protect our lands from them

What happened was, during a war with the gods and angels that my father try to protect our lands from them. My mother was protecting me back in the palace as she is worried for his husband like any other wife would. When my father try to defeat the emperor of Angels, he got slayed by the late God of War and was thrown out of the river to die. News about this, spread fast and my mom heard this sad new. So without thinking, she give me to my friend, Min Sungmin whose was only very young, to taken care of me so my mother can revenge for my father. The last word she told me as I cry my eyes out for her, 'Remember, my baby, you got a lot of heart and you won't become my father. You're special.' And with that, she head off in a flash in rage. After that, I haven't seen her, but I heard a beautiful being save her and was up to the heaven to be safe along with my father. But I don't believe it and ever thought she is dead. I hate the angels and gods, who dare claim us to be evil in the beginning as we didn't say anything to offend them. But since then, my heart wasn't pure, but was black as the darkness, exactly like my father. Cold and ruthless to gain power for my kingdom to defeat the heaven realm. Sungmin has been helping me train how to fight and make sure I learn how to use my demonic power despite her being a snake. But anyways enough of that. I walk up to the river and admire it a bit as I'm glad nothing happen to it. I reach down to touch a bit before seeing spark of red and purple. Sophie.

I just stared at it as it spread around the river a bit to show that her power is slowly growing through my core

I just stared at it as it spread around the river a bit to show that her power is slowly growing through my core. And that's not good. I get worried as the spark of red and purple goes around the tar to see some sparkle of blue in there. My eyes widen and pull my hand away as it turn into a beautiful river while I was too speechless to speak. T-This...Wasn't supposed to happen! It is now just a magical river. It start to call for me, wanting me to lean down and swim down in it. I didn't want it as I walk back away before falling back to reality which I got myself woken up. I gasp loudly and try to exhale air by this nightmare before looking over to my balcony. Still dark? Damn. I brush my hair back and think about what I saw. Sophie is really connected with me. This is bad. I get off from my bed and put my robe on as I decide to take a stroll in my palace. As I do, I admire the nature around it and spot the flowers my mother gardened before remembering that Sophie was talking to them and smiling. N-no! Stop! I kept walking and decide to check up on Sophie to see her sleeping well in her bed. What the hell is she..? She got a weak spiritual energy, but what I saw before...that spirit physiology. It was very powerful. I open the door and walk in carefully as I stared at her sleeping figure. Sophie was cuddling a pillow as she drool on the pillow case while her pajamas is showing off her skin. Ugh weirdo. I use my magic to fix that for her and sit down at the edge of the bed while I try to calm myself from what I saw in my spiritual energy river. Geez! Relax, relax! You are a demon prince. Cold! Ruthless leader in the demon realm! I look down at her and she was sleeping very peacefully as her breath was so gentle. I reach my hand on her hair gently and admire her a bit before feeling weird again. What's wrong with me. I pull my hand away and look over to see that she have the ring off which make my eyes froze at this. This-! I look back at her to see her shift it a bit. She groan and clench her shirt a bit which suddenly I can feel her what she can feel while I can almost gag by how much she feel. Almost like a pile of trash is on top of me and crashing me to death. I carefully grab the ring off the counter and put it on her finger as I gasp quietly of relief by it. Ugh thank goodness! I sigh softly and look down to see my hand against her finger. So small... I stared at Sophie and wonder what is her spiritual energy river or core look like. I lean down and carefully hold her hand as I use my other hand to touch her forehead to enter inside of her mind. I gasp softly and open my eyes to see around to see a empty space as I just look down at the clear beautiful water. It is almost like heaven here.

I walk around and try to go farther in here while I look at the empty space

I walk around and try to go farther in here while I look at the empty space. As I kept walking, I stops to see a glowing red tree and a purple tree in the same spot. I stared at them as the purple tree look very spiritual and definitely represent dignity while the red glowing tree got a dark aura with some spirits surrounding it, but also represent passion and strength. She got a weird spiritual energy.

I get closer to the trees and admire the details before I touch one of them of a time as I sense how strong both of them are which make my eyes turn red-purple

I get closer to the trees and admire the details before I touch one of them of a time as I sense how strong both of them are which make my eyes turn red-purple. I gasp loudly and see everything in her past that she knows as my eyes widen. This poor girl got a traumatic past. Probably worse than anyone I know. Suddenly, I felt a strong wave behind me so I turn around to see that clear water coming at me to splash on me. I groan quietly and it got me out of her mind. I pull away from her sleeping body which may or may not waking her up. Fuck! Sophie gasp and pull the blankets to cover her body when she saw as I just stared at her. I just stand there calmly before using my magic to make her sleep so she can forget what she saw. She did and rest back on the bed comfy as she nuzzle close. Whew! Too close... I tilt my head and wonder what exactly is she if she think of herself as weak, but in reality, she might be stronger than me. I fix the blankets for her and quietly walk out of her room as I close the door. I then teleport back to my room and sigh softly as I lean back against the door. Damnit! I stand there and cover my face as I try to think what is going on with me. I look down at the necklace and couldn't stop thinking about that weird feeling so I suddenly pull the necklace off to feel what she is feeling. So far, she feel...hot? But also feel relax. It make me relax as well and I walk to my bed to lay down as I feel this. What kind of fairy is she? My eyes slowly get heavy and I closed my eyes to sleep.

~

From June 2023: ༒A/N: It's me again. It's June 25, 2023. I am back with new ideas. Hope y'all are excited for my creative mind.
Make sure to comment and like. :)

༒A/N: Yippee! Another one is done for today, just two more chapters to edit and the real chapters will come in! Can't wait...🙌✨