Los Angeles

Petra walked out of the airport with her friends laughing and talking. she stood there in her flower mid length dress flowing in the wind as she held big beach hat and luggage. She watched as a long white lemo pulled up. This was a special weekend for it was her friend 25th birthday and they were gonna party their hearts out. She got in the limo taking off her heels and sighing as her friend handed her champagne.

The lemo pulled up to a grand gold hotel called the "Red Garrison Grand Hotel". The sight of the hotel was stunning. Men standing outside to take your luggage, lemo after lemo pulling up. But Petra had no time to admire the front of the hotel so she hurried out with her friends and they went to the Grand Sweet on the 24th floor. The view was breathe taking the furniture was to die for all white and leather. The bed was California king with 5 separate rooms. Petra over heard the girls talking about the rooftop bar and pool and her eyes suddenly lite up with excitement. She hurried to her room to unpack. As she was putting her clothes in the drawer a very nice dressed man stood over her holding a plate with a glass of wine. "For the miss" he said in a French accent. She blinked once and took the wine putting it on desk. "Thank you sir " she said with her gentle smile and off her was out the large white doors.

Night have arrived and all the girls wanted to go clubbing at the most famous night club in all of LA the "Emerald Underground" this lavish club included 5 different dance room one having a pool with underground lights. And with this hotel just being connected to the hotel. It was an easy walk from their room. Petra dressed in a tight pink cocktail dress with 7" heels. After an hour of loud music and dancing Petra decided to go to the roof top bar at the hotel. She walked to the room and changed into her bikini and beach dress. She happily headed to the 26th floor for the bar and pool. She walked out of the floor to high pumping techno music and women walking around in heels and bikinis and expensively dressed men. She headed for an open seat at the shade covered bar. She sat down and ordered a paradise cocktail. A man with Raven black undercut hair slide his hand through his hair and proceeded to sit next to her. He wasnt dressed like any of the other men. He had more of a hipster style with rolled up jeans and brown shoes and a jacket with a loose white shirt. She look at him when he looked back for a second then back at her drink sipping it. She heard a tch sound come from him as he talked to the bar tender and once again Petra went to look at him but this time she made eye contact and desperately try to act she wasn't starring but she heard yet another tch come from him and He proceeded to start up a conversation with her.