Freedom

And onto the next piece of my imagination!

Still in The Merging Universe and a whopping 11k words, but this story is going to have a couple of trigger warnings before you go any further.

TW - Murder and emotional pain.

Unlike the last story, this one will be focusing a bit on those Anti-Human/Monster terrorist groups that were briefly mentioned.

I can't wait to explore it!

I feel I need to reiterate that my stories, while they do contain smut, are not solely focused on it. I aim to bring more than just sex to this particular table. And if you choose to enjoy it, then this will hopefully be just the right cup of tea for you!

Do let me know what Monster-Girl you want the next story to be about!

Begin!

                                                            Freedom

What does it mean to be free?

Depending on the individual I suppose the answer changes, doesn't it?

For some, being free can mean a literal freedom from enslavement and torture, the worst of all chains. And yet for others who live freer then they know, being free would be something as simple as being able to wear whatever clothes you desire, eat whatever you desire.

Love whomever you desire...no matter how much they fight against it, against you.

I suppose that sounds a little bit...uh, non-consensual. And yet for those who become Mated by accident, non-consensual is exactly what it is.

Especially when they reject the bond...when he...when he...rejected me.

Rejected us.

We weren't the first Monster and Human to become one, hell we probably weren't the one hundred thousandth interspecies couple to become Mated.

But I guarantee that we were the first to have one side that rejected the bond for as long as he did. What was supposed to be a blanket of warm adoration, affection and love became a chain, a rope pulled taut that became tighter with each passing day he rejected it.

And It hurt.

It was a pain beyond any I could've even imagined. A tightness in my skin, around my heart. A screaming inside my mind that reverberated over and over, taking me far too long to realize the one screaming was him.

I reached out for him across the bond, ignoring the pain as I tried to give him all the love I had. I tried very, very hard to soothe his pain, to make him calm.

But the moment he felt me near him, the moment he felt me trying to reach across, to HELP HIM!

He turned away...no, he ran away, he ran because he hated me.

Or at least...that's what I thought. As it turns out, the truth was far from it.

And yet that very same truth, the truth that tore us apart, that made him run from me. That truth would also, in a very long roundabout way.

Bring us back together.

My name is Marin Skarner, I am a Vampire. And this is our story, his story. The story of how two young people became Mated by accident, fell into despair...

...and worse.

This is the story of how truly letting go of fear can set you free.

It all began when...