Lucihoe😃(Lucifer)

Warning! I do not own any art put on my story 😑. These are easy access photos from Pinterest. Now onto the story, shall we? 😏 Also this is FMC
' ' that means calls

Y/N pov:
I can't believe I had to stay at RAD late because Asmo forgot his lipstick there, and Lucifer had some paperwork for me. Then again I got some peace for once in like a million years. Whatever I'm excited to go home. Wait can I even call it home? Well I will because it's better than my old toxic home. Ugh it's real dark outside. Lucifer said it might so I have to call him to come get me... K then. No second thoughts! *Dialing* 'Yes Y/N?' 'Uhm I'm finished with everything and it's quite.... Uh...' 'Dark? Stop worrying I'm on my way.' 'Thank you, Luci!~' 'Y/N I thought I told you to stop calling me that?' 'Hmm. You did, but when have you ever known me to listen to you when it's about nicknames?' '...' 'Exactly.' ' I'm here just come here quick.' *You hang up and start running to get outside while giggling* "Hey Luci!~" You teasingly say. "..." He says nothing with this darkened expression that makes you shiver all through your body. He smiles, like he knew and sensed your uneasiness. You could never be afraid of him, just uneasy. "Y/N, You naughty, naughty girl~" "H-Huh? Wh-What do you mean? I'm just being m-me....." He starts walking towards you, to which you walk backwards until you reach a wall. "Umph!" You say as you hit the wall. "Now now Y/N, Are you scared? I thought you were never gonna be scared of me?~" He says drawing nearer to your face. "M-Me!? N-Never!!" You say. Kinda sounding like a child or tsundere. "Now I expect something from you~" He says growling in your ear. "Wha-What would that b-be?" You say slightly shaking out of your state of being a flustered mess. "Why I expect an apology for your act of disobedience toward me and forgetting your manners~" He says spreading your legs with one of his and gr*nding on one of your legs slightly. "A-Ah! Lucifer not here! We're in public!" You say trying to get out of the situation that surprisingly pleases you out of your mind. It appears, you are, a masochist. Perfect for Lucifer, who is, a sadist. " Now now calm yourself. Nobodies around~ We're alone~ in other words everyone is at home or in the town~ not school~ meaning I can do~" He grabs your chin gently but roughly. "Whatever I want with you, my Love~" he's says before he kisses you hard but so softly. You find yourself melting like a puddle, and wrapping your arms around him. Then you notice that down there not only is he hard but you might as well be an ocean. After a few minutes he breaks the kiss, leaving you panting. "Hmm I guess you won't put up a fight this time I claim you as my fuck toy will you, my little Sex Slave?~ And remember I only allow for you to call me Master, Daddy, or Sir. Do I make myself clear Little Sex Slave?~" He says pushing is body onto yours. "Yes Sir.." You manage to say with the littlest hint of moan in your voice. "That's a good girl~ Hmm. You won't be needing these right now~" He says as he rips your shirt and jacket off. Leaving you in a skirt and bra. "Now allow me to take a look at my meal for tonight, Shall I?" He says as he starts to kiss from your lips to your neck down to your boobs where the Bra blocks him from continuing. "I don't think you'll need this either now will you?~" he practically growls in such a lustful way you could almost think that he and Asmodeus switched sins. "N-no sir.. I won't.. Ah!" You cry out with pleasure after he takes off your bra and starts kissing and leaving hickeys on you boobs. "Huh.. Guess your not as tough as I thought you were weren't you, My Love?~" You we're offended by his words and tried something you didn't think was possible. You. Topped. Lucifer. Morningstar. You push him against the wall and and pulls his face down to yours as you end up rubbing your tiny ocean on his leg. "Now listen to me, and listen to me closely, Lucifer. I will not allow this behavior to continue if you do such a thing to me as to offend me. Darling, You may be a demon but I might as well be your goddess who trains you. Darling~" You purr in his ear. "Stop resisting me~ I know you like this new side of me~ I can feel it~" You kiss him with tongue after saying that. He pulls away with only y'alls saliva leaving any trace of you kissing so intensely. "My love! You aren't supposed to-" while he was scolding you, you unbuttoned his pants and took his boxers down to his ankles. "Gah! Y/n! I- Fine we'll play this game" he says grabbing your head. He pushes you onto your knees as you both smirk. "Open wide, darling~ Time for some oral work~" He says as he practically forces your to give him a Blowjob. After that he picks you up and wraps your legs around his waist and says, "Beg. Beg for it. Beg for Your Masters c*ck. Let it be known to me. Scream it out." You lost all your confidence after the 'oral work' You beg like your life depended on him impaling you, like you needed it to survive. He smirks and then just to tease you, Puts the tip in just to take it back out. He does that a couple of times, before you just can't take it anymore and are practically on your knees begging for him to go deeper inside you. "Now now, little Sex Slave, you need patience~ This will help~" He says. "Here is a little TASTE!" He says, voice loud, shoving it all in you before taking it back to just the tip. You screamed out of pure pleasure before he puts a gag in your mouth and says, "If you can't be quiet we might have to raincheck this lovely event~" To which you Shake your head to the point where it looks like it could fall off. "Ooh~ Look at my needy little slut~ Begging for it, Needing it, willing to do anything for it~" You nod vigorously. "Maybe I can help you, Sex Slave~" He finally puts it all inside and and finally fucks you raw. Finally. What you've been longing for, needing for, wanting for, living for, has finally came. After 30 minutes so did both of you. He takes himself out of you, and redresses you and himself. He ends up carrying you home and laying you in his bed for cuddles after he returns Asmodeus' lipstick you had to return.

So... Any thoughts? I finished this past my bedtime for you guys T-T. This took way too long! Also Thank you simp_books for helping me with this. If you like this. You must read her stories! They are amazing 🤩

Word count:1235