|THE POSSESSIVE|

((𝕳𝖊𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝕾𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝕴𝖓 𝕺𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗)

𝓓𝓮𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓨𝓸𝓾

𝓣𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓸𝓻

𝓕𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓜𝓮, 𝓜𝓼. 𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓻

Eating her innocence

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓸𝓻 𝓐𝓵𝓿𝓪𝓻𝓮𝔃

𝑩𝒀: 𝒩𝒶𝓉𝒽-𝒩a𝓉𝒽  ℒℯℯ 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒅.(𝕳𝖊𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝕾𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝕴𝖓 𝕺𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗)

No part of this book may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise without written permission from the Author. It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission.

This story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

REMINDER! Please be forewarned that the story about to be perused has an age restriction of 19 and presents mature content inclusive of profanities and humor. If such content does not suit your preferences, I recommend discontinuing your reading. It is also important to keep in mind that this narrative is a "Woman to Woman" story. Your understanding is appreciated.

Only 20 chap.

________________________

Crenzy Alexandria Quinn

Crenzy stands for....

C-Cruel
R-Rebellious
E-Eerie
N-Nihilistic
Z-Zealous
Y-Yearning

You should be aware of who you like and who you love, and get to know them inside and out, because mistakes cannot turn back time. Both of them have the power to dominate you, chain you, and make you kneel, yet one of them made a huge mistake by falling in love with a forbidden woman who is more dangerous than anyone else.

When love becomes darker than blood.

Beware of Alvarez.

"If I can't have you, then I will bury you alive."

____________________
UNDER REVISION!