dark and light temptations Chapter 1

Dark and Light Temptations

Waves were crashing all around me they seemed endless , I tried looking for escape but there was none just water surrounding the small, dark, bare island around me, there wasnt even a star in the sky, I was trapped and all I could do was scream for help, what I got in return was a cruel laugh. A harsh but beautiful looking woman appeared before me, she a had long black hair and was wearing a blood red dress, she shouted with twisted glee "Soon so soon my dear Emily we will rule the weak and helpless humans and with time even your friends will become vermin in your eyes but for now my sweet i must go" and with that she vanished.

A loud beep awoke me from my dream, I didnt even want to think about the dream I had, had it for going on two weeks now and it was starting to annoy me even though I couldnt shake the feeling that it was important. When my thoughts dispersed and I got over the morning fogginess I looked at the, pink sparkly clock in the corner of the small room, and then I finnally realized that i got up late again, it was the third time this week. "Oh crap! Annabelle get up ASAP" i shouted while rocking Annabelle awake ,Annabelle was a pretty, smart and blonde haired blue eyed angel with perfect hair, not that im jealous of her i just dont know how she can be so perfect, me on the other hand with my blackunruly hair, pale skin and minor anger issues am far from perfect but i will admit to having awesome eyes they are Emerald green with black lines. When Annabelle finally decided to join the living i had already taken a quick shower and was dressing myself, just as i finished putting my tattered jeans on she came it red in the face shouting at me for being so irressponsible but hey she lives with me in a small one bedroom apartment so I cant be that bad right. When Annabelle had finally finished ranting I laughed and said "you better get ready" at that she glared at me so I said teasigly "Keep doing that and that pretty face of yours will look like that forever" she just sighed and turned on her heel and left the small room, but not without slamming the door. When she had gotten ready, she looked perfect ofcourse, we left about thirty minutes late to go to the most depressing place in the world Blackridge Academy.