Ruvik

you're exploring the halls slowly, trying to make sure that nothing gets you. the place smells like death and deceit and you wish to escape. there is a door in front of you. curiously, you open it wondering what's inside when you see a piano. cautiously walking up to it, you sit on the stool, cracking a smile as you place both hands on the keys and start playing your favourite song, Clair de lune.
"Clair de lune..." a husky voice says calmly as you stop, the voice distracts you and makes you feel uneasy. "the first song I ever learnt to play..." you turn to see who the voice is from but you are shocked. you see nothing but a man with a cloak covering most of him and only his scars on show, terrible burns caress his body with much fear.
"I learnt to play it when I was-" you are interrupted by his hand on your cheek, soothing your skin as he kisses your forehead softly. his cloak swaying as he smiles. you can feel the effect he has on you, the warmth of his body caressing and molesting you as you try to deny your thoughts.
"you are mine..." his voice is ever so dominant, and you submit to his hand, becoming the dog on the leash. he leads you to his room slowly, being ever so gently of the scars on your wrists and so.
"I'm Ruvik... and you?" he smiles before pulling you onto his lap and giving a quick kiss on your cheek.
"I'm Y/N..." you reply, your voice is full of innocence and his was full of convalescence. "Y/N... such a sweet name..." his voice was a warm bath against your skin, making you shiver with happiness.
he starts to edge closer to you, parting his lips slightly. you notice yourself leaning towards him until there is no space left, you're all of a sudden trapped against his force and there's nothing you can do to object.
"stay with me..." his warm husky voice whispered, a warm sensation flowing down your body with the movement of his cracked lips.