To The Bitch, Who Saved My Life . . .

Chapter 1

Nicole POV.

I never would understand why the world so curl. Why people were so mean. Why I was so different form everyone else.

What was wrong with me? Dad is all ways telling me I'm a screw up and how perfect my older sister is. How he wishes I was more like her.

Mom drank and was never really all there, but I still love her. I just wish she be my mom once and a while. My sister Jessie is nineteen and going on to college and was glad to be free of mom and dad.

Was I really that different in school. Was I that weird. Why couldn't I just fit in. 

Be NORMAL. Was that to mush to ask for? I breathed through my noise as I looked at the river below me.

It was a long way down. I turned my head to the clear blue sky. The sun was beating down on me.

This was it. It was all going to end. All I had was step off the ledge.....

"You going to jump or what?" A voice asked.

I jumped almost slipping down in to the river. I turned to see a girl next to me, standing on the ledge next to  me. Her long blonde hair fell down her back in waves.

Her bright blue eyes staring in to my green ones. She was taller then me. Me being 5'7.

"What are you doing here?" I asked looking around.

"I could ask you the same thing." She shoot back with a smirk.

She thought this was funny. Couldn't she see I was going to kill myself by throwing myself of the bridge? Blondes......

"Well are you going to jump or not?" She asked again.

Did she want me to jump? She wanted to see me die? Was she that heartless.

She waved her hand in front of my face and then shrugged taking off her shirt. She wore a gray swimsuit. Her stomach was tone and flat.

Perfect. She looked perfect. I watched as she flung herself off the bridge. I let out a scream as I watched her fall.

I looked away hearing the splash. I couldn't look. I was scared of what I would see.

I was breathing hard listening to rushing of the river. I stayed that way for a few minutes.

"Seriously? Are you going to stand there all day?"

I turned around to see her dripping wet looking at me with a smirk.

"But... you..... HOW?" I stuttered trying to understand.

"Its deep enough to jump from the bridge. There aren't many rocks if you jump in the middle." She said with a shrug. "So what are you doing here. You not here to swim so what?"

I looked away and got down from the ledge. I felt like I could breathe again.

"I was ... Just looking at the view." I lied with a fake smile.

"That was the worse fake smile I have ever seen and the lie was worse." She said walking past me grabbing her clothes.

"How...."

"Because it didn't reach your eyes. When you lied you played with your fingers and you didn't look me in the eyes." She said throwing on her tank top.

I stood there with my mouth opened. No one saw through the fake smile or the lies. No even my family.

I looked to see she was walking away.

"I was trying to kill myself." I said loud a clear.

I watched her turned around.

"Then jump closer to the rocks." She said.

I was stunted.

"But once you do it remember there no going back. No turning back" She said before walking away.

She was right but I wanted it to end. I looked at the river again and got back on the ledge. I closed my eyes and lend forward. No turning back.

I was pulled the other way and land with a THUD. I groaned along with someone else.

"What the hell! you where really going to jump. What ever the fuck going on in your life isn't that bad to kill yourself over!!!" She yelled.

"You don't understand... I cant deal with it anymore...." I whispered.

"Are you being beaten?"She asked.

I shock my head no.

"Raped?"

Again I shock my head.

"There are people being beaten, raped, starved, Killed yet they try and live everyday. Just because some bully push you around you cant kill yourself. Everyone get bullied." She said.

I looked at her. She was right. She was right.

There were others who had it worse then me and I didn't even have it that bad.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"KC." She said pushing me off of her.

KC...... THE BITCH, WHO SAVED MY LIFE.

___________________________________

I THOUGHT THIS STORY WHEN I WAS EATING LUNCH AND SAW A GIRL CRYING RIGHTING IN A BOOK. I DIDNT HAVE THE GUTS TO TALK TO HER BUT I WENT AND SAT WITH HER. NOT TALKING. JUST SITTING. I EVEN GAVE HER SOME OF MY LUNCH. THE BELL RANG AND WE PARTED WAYS, BUT SHE LEFT SMILING.

SO.........

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

CONTINUE?

Love Lizzie.....