chapter 3 - vegas

i have been quite looking foward to tomorrow, if i may say so myself.

porsche told me that he would try to set me up on a date- ahem. i mean meeting, with pete.

i would like to make things clear with him and maybe, or possibly, be friends with him.

yeah that's all i want.

i was so excited that i couldn't even sleep a wink last night. what is wrong with me?

i get up an hour before my alarm could .

what's the point of trying to sleep when i can't?

i got up, brushed my teeh and went for a jog.

got home all sweaty, checked the time, then went straight to shower.

dried my hair, then combed it and dressed up nicely.

i wanted to wear something casually-well-dressed.

i wore grey trousers and a black full sleeve shirt with some black sneakers. 

i looked at myself one last time admiring my face and questioning 'how can someone look as good as me seriously?' 

'sigh..'

i hopped down the stairs, feeling a bit giddy inside to the thought of meeting pete today.

it was so hard to get an appointment! i wont miss this chance!

how busy is he anyway!? i couldn't get even a single meeting for almost a week and finally today he had time for me!

porsche said he would be coming after tutoring some kids and i am okay with that.

i look at the time and oh no!  i guess i looked at my face a bit too long.

i hurridly ate my breakfast and went out.

today i am taking my car. i put the seatbelt on and started driving.

---------

ah shit. there was a bit of a traffic today. i hope i am not that late.

i parked my car and went inside the cafe we were supposed to meet up at.

'TING'

i opened the door. and the aroma of desserts and coffee hit me.

'mmm' i closed my eye, letting myself breath in the sweet and bitter smell.

it smelled really good. and the interior was pretty nice as well. 

this place was picked by pete, its a pretty nice place i should visit it often.

the cafe surprisingly had less people.

well that's way better, i prefer peace than crowded places.

i sat at the most corner seat by the window.