THE KING - S2 Ep1

Kingdom of Corea:

Lee Gon is getting ready for his weekend trip with Jeong Tae eul.

He grabs his whip (with the whole Manpasikjeok in it) and wears his coat

He grabs his whip (with the whole Manpasikjeok in it) and wears his coat. He moves his hand to the inner pocket of his coat and takes out Tae eul's rubber band. He looks at it and smiles.

Lady Noh enters. "You will be back on time, right?" She says to Lee Gon.
"Ofcourse. As always I'll be back before it's time for Prime Minister Moo to give the weekly report." He replies.
"My head hurts!" Lady Noh says and leaves.
He, too, leaves the palace with Maximus.

He reaches the bamboo forest and passes the pillars

He reaches the bamboo forest and passes the pillars. Tae eul was already waiting for her on the other side. They both looked at each other and smiled.
"Why did you bring Maximus with you today?" She says.
"Because I have decided to take you to my kingdom with me." Lee Gon replied.
"But what about Luna?" says Tae eul.

"I'll take care of all that." He says, "I'm planning to declare you the queen of Corea Kingdom. We'll reveal to everyone that there is someone who looks alike Luna and then you can be the queen."

Tae eul was kind of surprised at what Gon just said. He is usually wise but when it comes to her, he becomes childish.

"You can't do that. There should be balance in both the worlds. Me and Luna have the same DNA and fingerprints. We both will get into trouble of you do this." She said.

"But I want to stay with you always and I want you to be the queen." He says in a childish voice.
Tae eul knew he was joking. They both chuckle and Tae eul says, "So where we'll be going today?"
"Let's leave it to the manpasikjeok to decide" he says and smiles.
"And what about Maximus?" she says.
"Oh! I didn't think of that." He laughs.

For the rest of the weekend they talked a lot, they laughed a lot and made memories.
They knew the sad reality that they can't be together but still they accepted their fate. They enjoyed with each other every weekend.

"Thank you for coming in my life , Gon

"Thank you for coming in my life , Gon." Says Tae eul.
Lee Gon smiles and says, "I should be the one thanking you, my dear queen." They laugh. They didn't want to go back to their own worlds but they had to. They'll meet next weekend.

***

Lee Gon is back to his palace. He notices Jo Yeong looks a bit tensed.

 He notices Jo Yeong looks a bit tensed

"What's wrong, Yeong?" Gon asks him.

"Everything is wrong, your majesty. Everything is wrong." He replies and walks to Gon, "There is someone out there who knows about manpasikjeok and is after it."

"What are you saying, Yeong?" Lee Gon says.

"Yes, that's true." Yeong replies, "Today I heard a man, who looked around 30s, talk about the Manpasikjeok. He was talking on the phone. His face was covered so I couldn't see who he was. I ran after him but he was even faster than me. He was saying on the phone that he knows where the king has kept the Manpasikjeok."

"Are you sure, Yeong?" Said Gon, with a serious face.

"Yes, your majesty." He replied, "And I've checked all the CCTV cameras. His face is nowhere visible."

"There is no one except us in this world who knows about the Manpasikjeok. How did he get to know this?" Gon says.

"I'll try my best to find him." Says Yeong.

***

Republic of Korea:
At Tae eul's house-

"I'm back dad!" says Tae eul as she walks into her house after meeting Lee Gon

"Weren't you at home?" her dad asks her.

"You didn't know I was not at home? I always go out for weekends, dad!" She replies.

"Yes, you go every weekend but you came to me and told me yesterday that you won't be going this week." Dad says.

"I never said that." Says Tae eul in a confused voice.

"You must have forgotten. Now come and eat the lunch." He says and walks to the kitchen.

Tae eul stood there confused.

Her pov- What's going on? How can I talk to him yesterday when I was not even at home? I was with Gon this weekend like every other weekend. Why is dad saying that he saw me yesterday and talked to me? Is anything wrong? I'll talk to Gon about this when we'll meet for the next time.

***

To be continued♡
Ep2 coming soon!!