DARK PARADISE

━━━━━ DARK PARADISE!

── AND THERE'S NO REMEDY FOR
MEMORY. YOUR FACE IS LIKE A MELODY,
IT WON'T LEAVE MY HEAD.

━━━━━ SYNOPSIS!

MOST KIDS dream of moving away and escaping their shitty hometowns as kids. Willow Montgomery was no exception. However, she isn't just trying to escape her hometown, but the curse that comes with it. Willow was born and raised in the infamous Woodsboro, California. She grew up hearing every story, real or not, about the town's very own bogeymen, and the copycats that followed in their footsteps throughout the years. Yet, naively, she had never once thought that she would fall victim to its curse. But when one of her closest friends is attacked in their senior year of high school, setting off a chain of killings that lead to the murder of her best friend and some serious trust issues, only then does Willow truly understand the curse that is Woodsboro. But when it's all over, and Willow is still expected to continue on with her life somehow, she is nothing but eager to attend a college all of the way on the other side of the country, as far from Woodsboro and Ghostface as she can get.

New York was meant to be an escape. A new beginning. And for a while it was. A new home, new friends, and most unexpectedly, a new boy. Ethan Landry was not someone Willow had anticipated, with his nerdy puns, and stupid jokes, and those big brown eyes that always hold such warmth and a smile that makes her think that maybe one day, everything won't hurt as much. Willow had sworn to herself to keep everyone at arm's length away, too scared of being hurt again, but somehow, Ethan managed to wiggle himself into her heart, all the while picking up the broken pieces he encountered on the way there. Meeting him is what made Willow start to believe that she truly had managed to escape Woodsboro and the hell she went through last year. But when the killings start back up, with each one leading back to Willow and her friends, Willow soon realizes that once Woodsboro has sunk its claws into you, it doesn't let go. She now understands that Woodsboro and its curse will continue to haunt her and her friends until they're all dead, or until they do something about it. And tired of being the victims, they decide it's time to do just that.

OR

Where Willow Montgomery and her friends
are being tormented by a new, yet very
familiar, threat and she's left wondering
just who she can trust!

━━━━━ STARRING!

whitney peak!
as willow montgomery

whitney peak!as willow montgomery

&

jack champion!
as ethan landry

jack champion!as ethan landry

& others!

dylan minnette as wes hicks
jaeden martell as liam teller
the scream 6 cast as their characters

dylan minnette as wes hicksjaeden martell as liam tellerthe scream 6 cast as their characters

── YOUR SOUL IS HAUNTING ME AND
TELLING ME THAT EVERYTHING IS
FINE, BUT I WISH I WAS DEAD!

published...3/14/23
finished...tba
warnings...language, violence, death, alcohol, possible mention of drugs, possible mention of sexual acts
author's note....synopsis was shit 😭 i am always so bad at writing them, so if it changes within the next couple of days, do not fret
disclaimer...i do not own scream or any of its original characters. i do, however, own willow and all of her lines, in addition to any dialogue or plot points that take place in this book that are not originally a part of the movies.
PLEASE READ...i am undecided on whether i want to keep ethan as ghostface in this story or not. i am open to hearing your guys' suggestions, but please know that i will ultimately be the one making the final decision and i also will not be sharing what i choose, as i think it'll be fun to keep you guys wondering too. i hope you guys enjoy!