Meet Me

My name is Zonnique but as we all knows I'm in the group "OMG GIRLZ" as we got older the group started to disappear and we followed our on path. In the story I'm known as(star)Now I'm 16 and doing what I like best!

Momma: Wake up its 7:30 and you need to get dress for your big party you having!

Star: Why so early but anyways what's the first thing we doing today?

Momma: First get up and I will tell you from there.

As star get up and put her clothes on and walk in her mom room and ask "Momma you ready ?"

Momma: Yes pumpkin pie I'm ready here the keys please go start the car.

Star: I run downstairs and open the door but as I always do...I look down as I walk forward and looked up I seen my ex-boyfriend. I was trying to find out why it is in my neighborhood ?

*Running to the car*

Star:I run to the car and started it but as I always do ...leave the door open.

??: Hey Zonnique

Star: Hi I'm sorry...but who are you?( as I tried to play it off)

??: I'm sorry but mms name is Ron and I just moved next door!

Star:( I guess he was playing it off as if he didn't know what I was to him)

*Momma locking the front door*

Star:Well...nice to meet you...i will see you soon!

Momma: Well hello dear I'm Nia but you can call me Ms.Dear!

Ron:nice to meet you to Ms.Dear.

*Star is ready to leave *

Momma:Well later on today Zonnique is just having a Radom party! You two can get to meet each other!

Ron: well thanks a lot I will be looking forward to coming!

Star:Next thing I know my momma give him a small paper with MY PHONE NUMBER ON IT!!! In my head I'm yelling at her but I know she's my mom and she will cancel the party!

Ron:Well thanks a lot again!