Old crimes

Pyro had been an odd case for Man.Co, Ms Pauling found him on her one day off a year and she refused to speak of that day. Not even to the administrator, who she trusted the most.When he was introduced to the rest of the mercenaries they were terrified of what was below that mask. Even Heavy, who feared no man, was scared of him.

After many missions and adventures they began to warm up to him as Pyro did with many people but in different ways. Many of his adversaries had met a horrible fate via an axe or his fascination with fire.

At fist the others thought he was just insane and took joy from such acts of violence, but that wasn't the case as, Mr Ludwig or more commonly known as The Medic, he discovered it was some form of schizophrenia or maybe it was some hallucimnogenic drug. Whatever the case was Pyro was unable to see the world like the others did.

Medic called this condition "Pyromania" as it was only fitting that "this" was named after him. He acted giddy and childish on the field and was oblivious to the destruction he caused. This was something that made him a better mercenary because

"the most dangerous soldiers are the ones that don't know that they're in war"

Jane doe, or more known as Solider, had said while drinking a pint with his good friend ,the Demo-man.

"Yeh but he does have ae good nach for catching spy's"

The Scottish man slurred while sipping from the pint that was still cool to the touch. Demo was never seen without some kind of alcohol. The pair were seated on some cheap stools at the kitchens island. A steady pair of footsteps could be heard in the distance and they were all too familiar with them. Heavy breathing could be heard by both men.

"Ah Pyro we were just talkin about ya"

The masked man tilted his head slightly to the left. This seemed to be his way of asking. He was silent for a little bit when he entered the room but started the unintelligible muffled mumbles.

"Mmmgh tmph"

The maniac pointed towards the main entrance and with a frantic mess in his body language. The two men looked each other and both were most likely thinking "what now"

Solider got up to investigate what ever was troubling Pyro. The hall in were Pyro emerged from was something odd. It was long and only had three entrance to different rooms. The kitchen,  outdoors and the living room which also lead to their bedrooms.

As he was marching down the hallway Pyro followed him close. Pyro was obviously startled and had gone to find solider because Del (engineer) hadn't returned from his trip in Texas for "business reasons".

He got to the end of the hall and Pyro was peaking behind him. Solider opened the door to find some kind of government worker waiting.

"Sir we have reason to believe that the person behind you is someone who has committed several acts of arson including a mental facility holding many patients"

"What do you mean"

Solider has only known a fire loving Pyro. Heck he even was on fire because of him multiple times.

"5 years ago, 15 year old Ezekiel Ignacio escaped a mental institution with the help of a women named Ms Pauling am I right?"

"Who the hell is Ezekiel Ignacio?"

"The man right behind you"

———————————————————
Authors note
———————————————————
Idk this is my first fanfic and I'm not the best at writing stories let just hope this get somewhere also Theo will include a lot of head cannons.
———————————————————