Chapter 25

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜

Teegan's POV

Lying in bed, I woke up to hear the sound of Levi running water in the bathroom. The sun was beginning to rise as it was still early, and I felt a slight ache between my legs. Sitting up slowly, I looked down to see many love bites and minor bruises on my waist.. indicating last night was anything but a dream. Hearing the water shut off, I pulled the blanket up to my chest and watched as Levi exited the bathroom in just his boxers.

" Mi Tesoro.. " He muttered and walked over to me slowly. Pulling me over to him, I wrapped my arms around his torso as he petted my hair softly.

" Good morning.. how are you feeling? " He asked, and I responded.

" Sore.. but good. " I said shyly, and he chuckled as he pulled the blanket from me, leaving me bare.

" Good.. I have a surprise for you.. " He muttered, and I blushed as he picked me up in bridal position while I did my best to hide my exposed self. He opened the bathroom door, and I smiled as the bathroom held candles and a full breakfast with the jacuzzi filled with bubbles. He set me down on my two feet, and I blushed as he wrapped his arms from behind me, caressing my skin.

" I was thinking we could watch the sunrise, have a bit of breakfast, and possibly a little.. fun before we go sightseeing, hmm? " He asked, and I basically throbbed at his insinuation as I shook my head.

" ...I'm sore.. " I whispered in response. He hummed as he took off his boxers and grabbed my hand as we got in the tub together. I laid against his chest as he slowly washed my body. Helping him wash my hair, I laid back once again when I was finished, feeling his.. excitement continuing to grow the longer we stayed in the tub.

" Tesoro.. would you be a doll and grab my shampoo for me, please? " He asked, and I nodded, pulling away as I stood, leaning away from him as the shampoo was across the tub. Feeling his hands on my waist, I heard him groan as he slowly pushed his length into me, causing me to drop his shampoo in the tub.