I'm Sorry.

author's note:

also, im sorry if this book offends anyone in any way, that was not my intention, i just did it to develop the plot 😭

also, @R-RIZZUKU helped me developed parts of the plot, tysm! Go follow :)

"I love you, Izuku." Katsuki felt the corners of his lips turn up into a small, tiny smile.

Wait, I should probably start from the beginning. Right, sorry about that—

Ahem.

Izuku, being only a kid, lost consciousness from the sudden impact his family experienced. His mother, his father, and him had gotten into a car accident. Izuku's head slammed against the airbag in front of him, however, from the powerful impact, it created a sort of explosion-like sound, making his ears take the life changing damage.

He remembered hearing a loud ringing in his ears, but it was only for a brief second as his eyes gave in, going unconscious.

The next thing he remembered was waking up on a hospital bed. The bright white lights flashed above his head, he squeezed his eyes shut, as that was the first thing he saw. He noticed how quiet the room was, he couldn't hear anything, except for the loud ringing in his ears again. It pained him so much that he started crying, tears fell out those pretty green eyes, onto freckled cheeks. He yelled out for his mom, his dad, but the ringing was so loud that he couldn't even hear his own voice over it.

He felt a pair of larger arms touch him, one wiping his tears away, and the other rubbing his small back gently. She was shushing him, uttering words to comfort him, probably. But he couldn't hear it, he could care less about that right now. He was so confused, he was in the car, and now this? Anybody would be confused. He just wanted his mom right now, to hold him in her arms, tell him that everything was okay.

The lady comforting him was a nurse, he could tell by the clothes she was wearing. She gestured that she would be back quickly, and to stay put. He nodded, why would he choose to go walk around anyway? He didn't know anybody here. He just wanted his parents back.

A few minutes later, he saw a man with a stethoscope around his neck, a white coat over, and a name on the coat to the right side of his chest. The doctor. He whimpered, still looking for his mother, but the doctor calmed him down, using his soothing voice. "I wanna see my parents." He stuttered out. "Where's Mama and Dada?" He added, tears pricking his eyes once more. The doctor assured him that everything would be fine, and that he'd see his mother soon.

Izuku couldn't understand a single thing, he thought his ringing was so loud that he couldn't even hear the doctor properly. "M-Mister... my- my ears, they hurt really bad.." He covered his ears as he said so. The doctor rubbed his back, he said a few extra words, but Izuku couldn't hear, he just wanted to see his mother. "P-Please bring me to my M-Mama." He sniffled.

After some time, he was brought back to his mother. He practically jumped onto her, hugging her tightly, burying his face into the crook of her neck. She rubbed the small greenette's back, assuring him that everything's okay now. But Izuku couldn't hear any of it, he didn't respond to anything, he just stayed quiet, hugging her close to himself.

"Fortunately, nothing else happened to his body, just bruised here and there, but they should be fixable and heal overtime." The doctor informed Inko.

"N-Nothing else? What do you mean? What happened to him?" Worry laced heavily in her soft voice, she kissed Izuku's cheek, and gradually combed his hair in her hands.

"I'm sorry, but from the sudden impact, it caused his eardrums to burst and start to bleed, in conclusion, your son is suffering from hearing loss."

Inko looked devastated, tears formed at he corner of her eyes, making her grip her son tighter as she fell into a cry. "W-What- What happened to my husband?..." She asked, hoping he was okay.