Prologue

Warner

                    The second no millisecond I opened the door, I had known something was wrong. Anderson's presence is not lurking around as usual, but then I spotted it. Two girls were kneeled on the floor next to her, desperately trying to carry her without touching her arms. Juliette lay on the ground, blood pouring out of her nonstop. I didn't believe for the first few seconds, instead freezing exactly where I stood, thinking this was a dream. Then I realized it wasn't.

                       "Juliette, love. JULIETTE!" I was barely hearing my own voice above the ringing in my ears. My knees were suddenly on the floor, and Juliette was not responding. My heart has now split into a thousand pieces, and panic takes over. The feeling of sudden desperation was not the most comfortable feeling in the world.

                         I had tried to carry her, but then upon realizing the twins were there, and remembering they had healing powers of some kind, I begged them to help me. They refused, not that they didn't want to, but that they couldn't.  "Do something! Just, try to save her!" I was nearly shouting , but the twins could only do so little. They had argued with me about transferring their powers into me, and letting me heal her. But panic overtook me, and I just grabbed their hands. Juliette woke up for a second or two, then fell into unconsciousness again, but that was already enough to give me hope. I had focused all my energy into brining life back to her, willing myself to give up my own life instead. I had put her in a body bag, poking holes in it, and carried her into my room at base, then simply collapsed in sheer exhaustion. 

                            That was several days ago...

                             But she still hasn't woken up.

                           It's been 6 days since Juliette was shot, and she's still lying there, like a worn out doll. She looks to be in such peace, her lovely face clear of all  emotions. I walk over to her, and checks her heartbeat. Still beating, but unsteady then usual. I haven't slept at all since I fainted after just bringing Juliette in, distracted by the too many things that just seem to be on my mind nowadays. I had been so sure that she would suddenly open her eyes, see where she's at, and then shrink away in panic, this is one of many scenarios I pictured. The twins had changed her clothes, and bathed her after healing her. I didn't want to intrude on Juliette's private space, so, I snuck of every day to get the twins to change and wash her. She looked so awake then, so healthy.  But now, I am not so sure.  Delalieu has been keeping me company, and giving positive comments on Juliette's health. 

              I am not sure if I believe them

              Worse, I am not sure if she'll survive.

                         Helloooo people of the internet ( I don't know why I said that). I hope you are having a nice day like I am. I am sorry this prologue is short and most probably bad, but positivity is good, so I'm going with that. As you can see, my writing is not very good, but I try my best. And I wrote this in like 20 mins, soooo... Anyway, give advice. 

A thx to @2029luisaf4 editing this!!!

Also I have school, so this is mostly going to be super short, and cringe (self-unconfidence, is that how u say it?).

Take care and goodbye...

😄😄😄😄

xoxo

Jess