Vii| Mira's brothers

"They're trusting me with the bloody Formula One driver!"

●▬▬▬▬▬ ⋆🎮🇬🇧 ⋆ ▬▬▬▬▬●

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Born this way

"I'm on the right track baby,

I was born this way"

When Mira Atkinson was a little girl, she prayed that she would find someone like her. She wished she had someone who would just be happy with her achievements rather than asking her if she hadn't done more. She wished someone had been there to clean up her scraped knees when classmates had pushed her over, or for her parents to love her the way they should. Instead, she was dealt bad cards. 

She was truly thankful for all that her brothers had done to get custody of her in her teen years, she was. She was glad to have them around during the most difficult years of her life but they would never provide her with the motherly love she so desperately wished for.

Not to mention, it was as she got older that she realised her brother Mike still had some slight issues regarding his sister and the way he still treated her as though she was a child. For most of the time, mIRA didn't acknowledge it but she did pick up on the way Luke would glare at him or stop his mid-sentence from saying something he'd regret.

Either way, she was glad to finally be seeing her brother face-to-face again. It was something she'd missed. It was like all social distancing had been thrown out of the window

"Mira, you're hugging the life out of me," Luke mumbled into his sister's shoulder. "You act like I've been dead—"

"It felt like it, okay?" Mira replied stubbornly as she ended the hug, "It's been horrible not being able to see you!"

She had been so desperate for her brothers that when a date was given when all rules ended, Mira had packed an overnight bag and thrown it in her McLaren the next morning, heading straight into London. On the way, she'd also dropped Esme off at her parents so she could see them for the night.

"I know, Mimi, I know," Luke replied. "Was traffic bad on your drive here?"

"Not really, just the way I like it, empty," Mira smiled as she sat down. "Where is Marco?"

"He's just showering," Luke replied. "Do you want hot chocolate?"

"Yes please," Mira smiled.

"What have you been up to?" Luke questioned as he returned with a mug of hot chocolate. "Last time we spoke about what you were doing, it was before you had that media meeting. All our conversations have been about dogs, Loki or the news...which is boring."

"I don't like talking about work stuff over the phone," Mira replied."You know that."

"I do," Luke nodded