Chapter 1 : A sad feeling

I'm sitting on my bed, thinking about things that could happen. I'm not who they think I'm anymore. I'm lost, I have nobody by my side, no shoulder to cry on. I'm all alone, just crying every night, afraid of every single thing.
What should I do ?
How do you keep going if the worst thing has already happened ?
Anyway, my life is not worth it, nobody likes me, I don't have anything to live for.
Perhaps, I had a best friend, Jason, that had betrayed me and I didn't have anybody else besides him.
The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your ennemies, it comes from your friends and loved ones.
It's hard to tell who has your back, from who has it long enough just to stab you in it.
It's been a month that I haven't talked to him, I still remember our last conversation but nothing could change what he did. All of the words, of all the languages on earth wouldn't be enough to repair the damage he's done.
Why is that so difficult for me to stop thinking about him ? Maybe he was the only person that I cared about, I thought that our friendship will last forever and beyond but as you know, sometimes people are capable of things we never imagined.
It is so sad to me that some people are so intent on leaving their mark on the world that they don't care if that mark is a scar.
Trust is like buildings, it takes years to build but seconds to break.
I don't trust anyone, and after a precious time of thinking, I've finally decided that I don't want to be a victim anymore.

All I want is revenge. And I'm determined enough to have it.

--------------------------------------------
Thank you guys for reading my first book, hope you will like, I will update the second chapter very soon. Leave some comments.