𝐱𝐥𝐢. ɪᴍᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ

꧁🄿3|🄲41꧂❨

꧁🄿3|🄲41꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞❩

REBEKAH HAD BEEN WITH ALEC AT THE CLIFFS THAT DIVIDED THE RESERVATION AND THE CULLENS TERRITORY WHEN ROSALIE HAD CALLED HER, ALL BUT DEMANDING THAT SHE COME HOME

REBEKAH HAD BEEN WITH ALEC AT THE CLIFFS THAT DIVIDED THE RESERVATION AND THE CULLENS TERRITORY WHEN ROSALIE HAD CALLED HER, ALL BUT DEMANDING THAT SHE COME HOME. The youngest Cullen wouldn’t have thought much of it until Rosalie had said to make sure she comes alone. Which meant not arriving at the house with Alec at her side. 

But before she could question her blonde sister, Rosalie hung up - leaving Rebekah to stare down at her phone confused while Alec smirked in amusement. But Rebekah could see the concern in her mate's eyes, so she tried to give him a reassuring smile. 

“I’m sure it’s nothing bad. Alice probably wants a girls' day and is kicking every guy out.” Rebekah guessed, and Alec relaxed just a tad - though the line of her brow was still furrowed and his shoulders were still tense. “Maybe while I’m seeing what they want, you could visit Santiago and see how he’s doing. I know Leah hasn’t been making it easy for him.”

Alec laughed at that because Rebekah was right. For the past week, Santiago had been chased around by the angry she-wolf more times than any of them could have counted. Leah was defiantly not making things easy on the vampire, but still, Santiago wouldn’t be deterred. 

“I suppose you are right my love. Maybe I will call Demetri and Felix as well and see how they have been.” Alec shrugged as he kissed her cheek. “Have fun with your sisters.” He smiled at her before flitting away leaving Rebekah to smile after his form.

Her smile soon fell though as she looked back down at her phone, and with a shake of her head - she began to make her way back from the Cullen’s home. 

When she got there, she was met by an angry Jacob kicking his bike away before shifting and running off into the woods. Now Rebekah was very concerned and didn’t waste a second as she rushed into the house - only to be stopped by both Emmett and Jasper.