𝐱𝐥. ᴀ ʙᴏʏs ɴɪɢʜᴛ

꧁🄿3|🄲40꧂❨

꧁🄿3|🄲40꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭❩

ALEC WAS NOT ONE TO BE SCARED OR NERVOUS

ALEC WAS NOT ONE TO BE SCARED OR NERVOUS. Though ever since he met Rebekah, he often found himself in a whirlwind of nerves. She made him feel human and it both scared and excited him to no end. But it wasn’t Rebekah’s handiwork that made him nervous today, however. 

No, instead it was the look that Jasper and Emmett kept sending his way. 

It had been the day after their date in the woods and it seemed that the two brothers were set on getting Alec alone - but Rebekah seemed to notice that they were up to something and refused to leave her mate alone. 

It wasn’t that she didn’t love her brothers, it was just sometimes they were a bit much. And poor Alec seemed to be extremely wary of her brothers - and she could understand why. Alec wasn’t used to being a normal teenager, so the whole idea of a shovel talk from her big brothers was a whole new range of threats and he didn’t know how to process it.

And so far she had done well in keeping Alec within arms reach around her brothers until they got Alice and Rosalie involved. Jasper and Emmett together was something the younger Cullen could handle. Adding in her sisters? Now that was just pure cheating at that point. 

Which was how Rebekah found herself in this predicament. 

Alice had all but dragged her away from Alec with Rosalie right behind them - who was clutching her large makeup bag and Rebekah knew at that moment that there was no way she could help Alec anymore. 

So as she was ushered up the stairway, she sent her mate an apologetic smile. And he merely returned it with a look of panic as Emmett and Jasper suddenly appeared at the bottom of the stairs and the doorway - effectively cutting off his chances of escaping.

“Alec, just the guy we wanted to see.” Emmett smiled cheekily from his spot in the doorway, massive arms crossed over his chest as he leaned against the wall.