𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. ᴘʀᴇᴘᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

꧁🄿3|🄲37꧂❨

꧁🄿3|🄲37꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬❩

REBEKAH WINCED AS BELLA NEARLY FELL TO THE FLOOR DUE TO THE HEELS SHE WAS WEARING

REBEKAH WINCED AS BELLA NEARLY FELL TO THE FLOOR DUE TO THE HEELS SHE WAS WEARING. Alice wanted Bella to look like a goddess when she walked down that aisle and poor Bella didn’t want a big flashy wedding. But what Alice wanted she got. 

“Bella be care-” Once again the human stumbled and Rebekah bit her lip. “You are a danger to society. Should you really be wearing heels?”

“She just has to break them in.” Alice told her and Bella shot her a look as she struggled to stand upright in the dreaded shoes. 

“I’ve been breaking them in. For three days. Can’t I just go barefoot?” The human asked the seer, earning a smirk from Rebekah. 

“Not a good thing to ask, you just may kill Alice.” Rebekah teased as she watched Alice’s face morph into one of horror at the thought of the human going barefoot on her wedding day. 

“No, absolutely not!” Alice scoffed and the youngest Cullen shook her head.

“What about converse? Better than bare feet and comfier than heels.” At her words, Alice turned to glare at her younger sister.

“You keep talking and you will be wearing a dress.” Alice warned her sister and Rebekah held her hands up in surrender, turning her attention to her family members who were moving things around for the wedding.  

“Just thinking it's a little much, you know? The dress and the shoes, and all of this.” Bella told them as the three girls watched Jasper and Carlisle carry benches for the wedding.  

The seer waved her off. “No, it's exactly enough. Tomorrow will be perfect.”

Rebekah smiled as she watched Alec and Emmett walked by - both carrying large logs over their shoulders. The Volturi vampire had been ordered by Alice to help set up the venue and against his better judgment - he agreed. 

“Where do you want them, boss?” Emmett asked while Alec sent a smile towards his mate - who waved back at him.

“On either side of the aisle.” She told them just as Rosalie walked by - a tree stump in her grasp.

The blonde beauty huffed. “What aisle?”

That earned a hiss of frustration from the seer as she stormed down the steps. “Does no one have vision?”

“Here.” Bella turned her attention away from Alice to see that Rebekah was holding out her shoes. “And don’t worry, after the ceremony, I will sneak you some tennis shoes.” Rebekah told her as the human happily took the shoes from her hand. 

“That would be amazing,” Bella told her. 

“You’re family now, Bella. I look out for my family.” The youngest Cullen told her with a grin. “Besides it’s your wedding - you should feel comfortable on your big day.”

Alice appeared beside him within the next second, a dazzling smile on her face. 

“You, go home and get lots of beauty sleep. That's an order.” The seer told the human before turning to Rebekah. “You make sure that you and Leah’s clothes are ready for tomorrow - as my assistant you must be in perfect condition.”  Rebekah rolled her eyes playfully at Alice’s words. 

“Yes, my queen.” Rebekah bowed dramatically before she walked away from the pair, hugging Bella in the process. “I will see you tomorrow, Bella.” 

Rebekah found herself in her bathroom later that night, sitting on the counter as she painted her toenails. Leah was in the shower, steam filling the room as the shifter washed the dirt and grime off of her body. 

“So Alec’s sister is gonna be here tomorrow - are you nervous?” Leah asked from in the shower and Rebekah shrugged.

“I bit. But I don’t think she’s gonna like me no matter what I say.” The brunette told the shifter. “Alec wants so badly for us to get along, but I don’t think it will happen. She blames me for him leaving the castle.”

“Wasn’t that kinda your fault though?” Leah’s head poked out through the curtain and Rebekah smiled sheepishly because the shifter was right, it was her fault.

“Okay, one - ouch and two, that was completely up to him.” Rebekah pointed out and Leah chuckled lightly before turning her attention back to her shower. “Are you ready for tomorrow? Surrounded by vampires doesn’t sound like a werewolf’s favorite time.”

“Eh, I won’t bite them if they don’t bite me.” The she-wolf teased lightly before her voice turned serious. “I won’t provoke them, but I won’t be afraid to kill one of them if they step out of line.”

“Let’s not have a bloodbath at Bella’s wedding.”

The wolf chuckled as she shut off the water. “Always ruining my fun.”

“Someone has to keep you in check.”

[a/n ✍︎]

[a/n ✍︎]

I felt bad because of how long the next chapter is taking to write so, as a peace offering, I made this filler chapter!

Next chapter is gonna be long and so funny (also stressing) so I wanna give you a heads up!

Thoughts? Ideas? Predictions?

Be sure to let me know!

Until the next update!

Love,
Drea.