Chapter 2

Last time we saw Kenji he was being dragged to the agreed upon meeting place by Kireitsune. They come to a stop on a lawn in the middle of the hostel,it is a square shaped lawn in the middle of the hostel. Kenji saw the nine friends Kireitsune was talking about earlier with their tails and animal ears out,Kenji notes that all of the girls are exceptionally beautiful.

Kireitsune says "Okay Kenji,here we are, I'll go stand with the other girls" as she walks over to them and her tail and animal ears pop out too,Kenji then says "Okay let's do this thing" and he brings out his tail and animal ears as well and sees one girl eying him hard and he chuckles internally at the appreciative look on the girl's face,the girls then start introductions.

Kireitsune goes first and says "Cool, as you already know I am Kireitsune Minamoto from the Fox family" and she smiles at Kenji. A girl with beige hair who Kenji realizes is the girl who eyed him so hard earlier introduces herself next saying "I'm Chitayna Yamamoto and I'm from the official other Cheetah family" with a smirk showing her mischievousness.

The next girl,this one with brown hair says "I'm Hyöna Watanabe and I'm from the leopard family, also I totally want to marry you, what do you say about that, cutie?" and smiles in a way which she seemed to hope looks sexy. A girl with white hair speaks up next "I'm Yukino Izumi and I am from the Snow Leopard family" she says coolly. Kenji can see that nothing can faze the girl in the least bit,seemingly nothing at all.

The next girl to introduce herself has blond hair and says "I'm Shishana Yamada and I am from the Lion family" and growls in a playful way.
A shy looking girl with orange hair shyly speaks up next "I am Tora Sakurai and I'm from the tiger family, uhm,nice to meet you". Kenji can see that she is not really so good around people at all and her speech shows it.

A girl with black hair is next saying "I am Tsukiko Hinamoto and I'm from the Wolf family,you can count on me"
The next girl,one with dark grey hair speaks up next "I am Jackie Furakawa and I'm from the Jackal family,I know my name is predominantly male but whatever,I don't care". Kenji can see that the girl has an attitude problem but he is completely fine with it.

The next girl has silver hair and she speaks up next "I am Gina Miura and I am from the Coyote family, I hope you will shine bright like a start here." And the tenth girl says "And I am Akané Matsuda from the Dhole family, you will always be safe in my care" Kenji has a feeling that the last two girls are best friends for sure.

After they all introduced themeselves Kenji spoke up "I am Kenji Shedji and as you are all probably aware I am part of the Cheetah family and that my father is Akio Shedji, the man who got everyone to stop being in clans and start making families, but I ask you treat me like a normal teenage boy and not a prince seeing as you are royalty too,princesses to be exact."

They all nod their heads, Kireitsune walks over to Kenji and gives him a great big hug while saying "Welcome here officially" and the other girls also walk over to him to officially welcome him,Chitayna hugs Kenji tightly and says "Oh handsome,destiny put you here to meet me" which kind of freaked him out with Yandere vibes but he doesn't show he's freaked out.

Hyöna throws herself into Kenji's arms and exclaims "You are such a cutie,you know that?!" Yukino pulls Kenji into a friendly one armed hug and says "Nice to meet you man" and Kenji thinks she has such a cool disposition. Shishana pulls Kenji into a bone crushing hug causing a gasp and says "Nice to meet ya,welcome to the pride officially my friend."

Tora shyly gives Kenji a soft hug and says "Uhm,like I said earlier it's nice to meet you Kenji". Kenji thinks Tora's shyness is very cute,Tsukiko hugs Kenji too and then says "Welcome to the pack Kenji,I am looking forward to you being our Alpha,you'll make a great leader. Kenji finds it interesting how Shishana says it's a pride but Tsukiko says it's a pack.

Jackie shakes Kenji's hand and says "Well I guess it is nice to meet you,not like I care that much though." Kenji is sure this girl is a Tsundere with how she is acting. Gina gives Kenji a hug like the others and says "I am sure we are going to have a bright time together". Akane gives Kenji a little hug too saying "I protect my friends so we will get along just fine".

Kenji says "You all seem like quite nice people, I will have to get used to your attitude though Jackie" and Kireitsune intervenes to prevent a fight or argument or both from breaking out by saying "Now before things get rough,Tora let's show Kenji around the hostel a little bit okay?" to which Tora says to Kenji "So uh like what do you say,may we show you around?".

Kenji replies and says "Sure thing you two and by the way Chitayna please stop with the whole possessive thing because it bothers me". Chitayna then says "Oh Kenji I will try but nothing can keep us apart for long" and Kenji replies "Yeah yeah just keep this to a minimum,anyway I will see the rest of you around supper time." Kenji then looks at Kireitsune and Tora in turn.

Kireitsune then exclaims "Okay let's go!" and links with Kenji's right arm and Tora links to Kenji's left bashfully. Tora then says "Please take good care of us and uhm please hide your tail and animal ears when we are in the town" and Kenji replies "Oh yeah I forgot about that and the fact that I come from another town" and then he hides his tail and animal ears.

They leave and first show him around the hostel and then head into the town and once in the town Kenji asks "So Kireitsune and Tora,can the two of you tell me a little bit more about yourselves?". To which Kireitsune replies "Well people say I am a little bit foxy every time I am standing up for my friends" and Kenji then laughs at the absurd things people say.

Kenji then says "If the normal humans even knew that the word foxy has nothing to do with attitude" and Tora says "They're just ignorant,anyway I am kind of shy and timid but that is just how I am". Kenji replies "I am sure your friends adore you,even the quirky ones,am I right,Kireitsune?" sure of that fact because from what he could see they really are all friends.

Kireitsune then says to Tora "Yeah that is completely true Tora-Chan,we are all here for you." and Tora replies "Thank you Kireitsune-San,you are always so nice to people and that is why you are cool" to which Kireitsune says "Oh thank you Tora-Chan so Kenji-Dono what else is there you want to know?" Kenji then thinks for a bit about what he will say in reply.

After a bit of thinking Kenji replied "Anything you can tell me about yourself no matter what it is" to which Tora replies "Okay you've probably noticed that I like anything with borders,especially clothes and Kireitsune says "As you can see I like any clothes that can put a smile on someone's face" and Kenji can really see what they jusy said to him.

Kenji then says "Wow you two have great taste in things,I am impressed, you can already guess things about me though" to which Kireitsune says "Yes like you are not picky about what you wear,eat and so forth,right?" to which Tora also chimes in "And how you're a nice person who will always be there for your friends and loved ones if and when they need you".

Kenji replies to them "Yeah that was pretty easy to notice wasn't it? Well you two do seem pretty smart". They walk around town with Kireitsune and Tora showing Kenji around the town,the shops,street vendors,other schools from outside and so on,they get home later,eat supper,bath and all go to bed,Kenji thinks 'The girls are all so nice but I'll watch two of them'.