he killed my parents, i ran away, and met the god of werewolfs

prologue

"come, out, come out where ever you are rosie pie." The menacing voice of her ex-boyfriend shane mocked, making her more terrified than ever.

"i know your here and i will find you baby girl." he said with an evil laugh.

She sat there frozen under the kitchen sink, hot wet tears streamed down her face as her lip began to tremble. She couldnt speak or move she was frozen in place.

Suddenly the front door banged open.

"rosie sweetie were home." yelled her father as he, her mother and younger brother entered the living room.

Shane gave a dark laugh and appeared right infront of were i lay hidden, his eyes pierced my eyes, a low angry growl errupting from the pits of his stomache.

"you should of never rejected me rosie, for that you will pay with the deer lives of your family." he snarled before shifting into the monstor id once loved.

"NO!" she screamed, bursting out of thecupboard and ran to the living room to save my family only for it to be too late. Her mother lay there cold and as still as a statue the remains of her stomache sprawled out around her. Her brother laying with his throat cut in a puddle of his own blood.

Her father and shanne struggled to fight each other. Shanne got the better of him. he had his jaws latched onto fathers throat crushing the space he need to breath, with his last breath he whisperd, "Run."

i know its very short but id like to know if people are interested before i write anymore, so please vote and comment it wuld be very much appreciated :)