Chapter 1

Kenji arrives at his new school as he asks out loud to nobody "Where to go?" until he spots a girl with pink hair, a green jacket and short skirt and, pink socks and green sneakers with pink shoelaces. "Hey there,do you know how to get to the school's hostel?" he asks as the smell of an anthropomorphic fills his nose when he gets closer,knowing it means she would know where a hostel secretely for their kind would be.

The girl turns towards him and he notices she has green eyes and then he notes her smile as a look of recognition of the fact that he can transform into an animal too settles on her face. "Oh hi yes I do,my name is Kireitsune,what is your name?" She introduces herself and asks so that they can get to know each other more seeing as they are both special people.

"My name is Kenji,could you please escort me to the hostel so I can drop off my things before school starts,please?" Kenji asks Kireitsune knowing from her friendly demeanor that she would have no problem showing him where the school's hostel is to which she replies "Sure I will quickly go and show you" in a happy way causing him to smile too.

Kireitsune leads Kenji to the hostel and to what Kenji notes must be a hostel official and then she says goodbye to him cheerfully before heading to what he assumes must be her first class of the day. Kenji gets his room assigned and drops his stuff off in the room,he makes sure to pick his school backpack back up so that he could have it for the school day.

Kenji locks his room and gets escorted to a school guide who then escorts him to the office to get his schedule ,gets his schedule from the office's front desk and is shown to his first class by the school guide from earlier who he thanks and bids farewell to. He then knocks on the classroom door and hears the voice of the teacher telling the class to wait.

The woman who Kenji assumes is the teacher from her attire comes into the hallway from the class,the teacher gets one look at Kenji and can tell that he is a new student and she gets the class's attention,she then tells the class that they'll be getting a new student from that day onwards. When he is inside the class she asks him to introduce himself to the class.

With a smile Kenji says "Good morning everyone,I am Kenji Shedji and I hope we can all get along" to which nobody says anything as they knew that it is good manners to speak only when the teacher allows them to. The teacher asks the class where there is a seat open to which the same girl from earlier Kireitsune sticks up her hand and smiles brightly at Kenji.

The teacher motions for Kireitsune to speak up and she says "Hi Kenji, you remember me,right? Here's an open seat right next to me" as she motions to the empty seat right next to hers. Kenji smiles at Kireitsune and goes and sits at the desk next to her's and says "Oh hey Kireitsune" to which contrary to less than a minute earlier conversation breaks out about them.

Kireitsune soon quiets the class by explaining to them how she showed him to the hostel about ten minutes earlier, everyone stops their whispering. The teacher declares that they can relax the last ten minutes of class,she also tells Kireitsune to show Kenji around the school and later the hostel to which she accepts in what seemed her cheerful default voice.

Kireitsune keeps her gaze on Kenji and then says to him "so Kenji, I will introduce you to my friends a bit later when we get to the hostel,you will like them quite a bit too" to which Kenji replies "Wow,thank you, I am sure me and you are going to get along just perfectly." Kireitsune then whispers "I want to know later what animal you can transform into okay?" with a grin.

Kenji whispers back "Okay I will let you and your friends know once I meet them alright?". Kireitsune then smiles at Kenji and says "That would be cool,they will be thrilled to meet you." He smiles back at her and says "I'm looking forward to it" and they then formally shake hands. They chat for the rest of the class until the bell rings and they all pack up and leave.

They go to their other classes for the rest of the day after which they get make sure that they are well enough dressed, chat a bit and then get called for lunch, after they have eaten lunch Kireitsune grabs Kenji by the hand and drags him to the meeting place which Kireitsune said would be somewhere open in the hostel and Kenji just lets himself get dragged around figuring it best to.