X.

———————————————————————

I was brushing my hair, getting ready to go out with Malfoy. Again. Ginny was sitting at her desk, also getting ready. Her and Dean planned a date there. At least I'll have some company.

Hermione decided to stay back with the boys and help Harry find who the "The Half-Blood Prince" is.

A knock came from the door. I turned my head to see Hermione. Hermione and I were talking earlier and she doesn't like the fact that Malfoy changed so quickly. Trust me. I don't either. But just one more distraction can't hurt.

"Hey, someone's here for you." Hermione said, smiling weakly. I got up hugging Ginny, "I'll see you there."

"Come on hurry, before the boys wake up." Hermione said, gesturing her hands for me to get out.

"Hermione, I'll be fine I promise." I said quietly to Hermione, hugging her. "I know, I know." She smiled. "Good luck!" The two girls quietly shouted.

I exited the Gryffindor common room, bumping right into Malfoy. We both chuckled.

"Sorry." I said. My cheeks flushed pink with embarrassment. Shit. Not again.

"It's okay." He said.

I noticed Draco was holding a black gift bag. Was it for me? I wanted to ask, but I think it's better off to wait and see.

The two of us walked away from the castle and walked our way to Hogsmeade.

"I'm so glad it's Sunday. No studying, no classes, just freedom." I sighed, shivering from the cold breeze. It was the middle of December, and it had just finally snowed. "Agreed." Draco said.

He opened the door from The Three Broomsticks. "Ladies first." He smiled at me. I smiled back, walking into the building. We sat down, Draco ordered for us once again. I noticed Ginny and Dean walked in. I waved at them, Ginny waved back.

Draco seemed annoyed. "Didn't know Weasley and Thomas were a thing." He huffed out. "Have you learned nothing from me?" I scoffed. I took a sip out of my butterbeer.

The rest of the time, Draco kept looking at his watch, like if he had something to do. I still didn't know what the black gift bag was for.

Malfoy cleared his throat, "Hey uhm I'll be right back." He got up and left. I huffed.

Did he really just? Okay wait, calm down Eva he said he'll be back. But what the fuck?

I looked around the place, landing my eyes on Ginny and Dean. At least they were having a good time. I sighed. Maybe Hermione was right. Maybe I shouldn't have gone.

The door opened, which caught my attention because I saw three familiar people walk in.

Ronald Weasley, Hermione Granger, and Harry Potter.

My eyes widened. What the hell are they doing here?!

What the fuck do I do? I looked away so the boys wouldn't catch me here, at this table alone with two butterbeer cups. It's been a couple minutes and Malfoy still hasn't shown up. I honestly wasn't even paying attention anymore. I didn't care anymore.

I shouldn't have let Malfoy get away that easily.

I looked up to see Slughorn talking to my friends, but once he left, I got up and tried to play it off cool. I walked by them, and there you have it. Harry caught me.