To The Dearest Queen of Wattpad

To the dearest Queen of Wattpad,

I was never a reader and my life was plain and boring. I found no fun in everything not until I discovered the dimension of ebooks. Since then, I jump from one story to another but I never cared who was behind those wonderful creations. 

Out of nowhere, I accidentally found Until He Was Gone, in my ebook way back in 2016. Grabeh jud! Wako sumabot. At first, abi jud nako ug si Eion ug Klare peroooo as in mysterious kayo si Elijah para sa akoa. He was a puzzle I couldn't solve. I never thought that falling for his character made me want to know who was beyond the Until Trilogy. And there I've met you on screen with your penname Jonaxx. 

At first, I thought you were a boy, unya pataka ra diay ko. Wajud koy hanaw sa computer sa una maong pasensya kaayo kay it took me 1 year to know nga taga CDO diay ang gahimo sa akong gikabuangan na stories.

I am from Balingasag and yesss forda unexpected na kaparehas mig name sa babae na buang kay Elijah sa story and so am I. Charizz buang ra kay EJ pero si EJ kay Klare ra gyud. That's one thing I would never deny. 

I've read Costa Leona series, your stand-alone old stories, Rara Avis, AOS tas bastaaa tanan, imoha nalang ongoing stories ang wala pa. Tas mahibaw an bitaw nako nga akong amega pay nakatagbo nimo sa CDO, huhu makahilakk kayo! I kept on messaging you on snapchat, igs and it's kind of creepy. I am so sorry it was not my intention to be one. I just wanted to deliver messages out of my overwhelmed emotions. 

One time sa NBS SM downtown, abi jud nakog ikaw. While I was sitting on those cold tiles rummaging (charr) the books in wattpad section, hoping to find even one of your stories, I thought I have seen you. Nitikig rakog kalit like the emotions building up inside me was too much to handle but of course, nagpabilin kog ingkod kay basin gi mata mata rako. True enough it wasn't you. Unlike what I've expected na mo singgit ko, I wouldn't diay kay I would be so stiff for I do not know how to express my feelings verbally. Forda shy type imong ferson that was why expressing through writing is my best escape in this world full of twisted and deceptive verbal lines. 

They called me man hater but I wasn't. It was just that I've heard all corny lines in wattpad and boys in reality feeling nako, walay mga originality. They are too far from my jonaxx boys. Mao siguro niabot kog legal age before ko nagsulod sulod sa relationship. I was so grateful for your words have guided me to never just jump directly to boys because not all of them are worthy of my attention. 

It was you all along and your stories that I have grown to understand things in a deeper and holistic point of view. I do not just easily judge situations because you told me that there are two sides of a coin in every story.

Last week, finals namo sa first semester, third year nako pero your stories will forever be my constant happy pill in this cosmos full of temporary people. Kanag I was so exhausted and drained sa mga terminologies sa English education pero pagkakita nakos imohang update, mas giganahan kog human sa akong mga dapat buhaton kay nay naghulat nako nga reward and that was your story. I know for a fact that it was also those trainings that made me who I am today but you were my first reason why I was enchanted with the power of words. I AM SO MUCH GRATEFUL BECAUSE GOD GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO KNOW YOU and knowing you led me to a lot of opportunities which contributed to my growth.

You made me see positivity even amidst chaos and hopelessness. Dili man masabtan sa uban akong pagbasa basa RA daw kuno but maybe they haven't found right stories which are meant for them. Reading gave me the chance to travel the world and explore experiences that I haven't experienced. It was my weapon against my winter of despair and forever will be the catalyst that will help me become the better version of myself in this dynamic world.

Thankyouuuu Queen, you were one of the people that inspired me to be me with no pretentions. I wish you are well. I hope I didn't sound creepy hihi.

Yours TRULY,

CHERRY NI ELIJAH SA BALINGASAG.

Was, am and always will be JSL.