A Queen Bee's Comeuppance Part 1

After being told off by Taylor and her friends, Lindsay turned to her friends, hoping they'd still be on her side. But much to her surprise, their looks of disgust and anger were now directed at her.

"You know bullying is not right, too?" queried Terra.

"What are you talking about? Now you're on Taylor's side?" Lindsay wondered.

"Of course, Lindsay. Why do you ask?" Terra replied. Before Lindsay could think of an answer, Terra then added, "I believe Taylor; you always bullied people for no good reason."

"Yeah, we won't be seeing your face anymore," Veronica remarked. "You've gone far enough on people. We should be on Taylor's side because she's right about bullying."

"Let's go, you guys," nodded Terra. She and the other girls then turned around and left; soon, Lindsay was by herself except for her other friend Jenna.

"That's it; I have had it with Taylor telling me off. I am going to beat her up," snapped Lindsay.

"Lindsay, don't you dare. You're making it worse on yourself," replied Jenna.

"I don't care; I'm going to do it anyway. Besides, she deserves to be beaten," Lindsay stated.

"Well, I could care less how you'd possibly threaten me in return if I attempted to stop you, Lindsay. Besides, you deserve to be told off yourself, and I know it," Jenna replied before baring her white teeth in anger, causing Lindsay to turn to her in shock at Jenna's words.