Chapter 1

I was running in a dark forest. Every where whispers were sounding. I was running for my dear life. And then dhud the Alarm clock goes off. Dreaming again. I reminded myself. This is what happenes when u watch vampire movies late at night. Then Mom's voice breaks my train of tought- " Esha get ready fast. U will miss the train."
Esha is a small town girl who lives in a busy city of Mumbai. She is a 1st year MBBS studying in MJ Medical college. She is fair in complexion and hair are shoulder length deep shade of natural brown with hints off golden at the tips. Eyes like chocolate against white background. Eye lashes long. Her face with a high check bones and narrow and a slightly pointed nose. She could not be called beautiful but her feayures were arresting.
Esha got up fom her bed brushed her teeth and had bath said her morning prayer and came out off her room. Her mom was packing hers and as well as all peoples including hers tiffin box. Her dad was a geeting ready for office while her younger sis Neha was placing breakfast on table. As soon as esha came out off her room. She hugged her mom and said "Good Morning Maa".
And to her sister bai(servant)" Serve the food nicely" she teased. Her sister to which replied "As u say my lady." To which every one laughed. Esha then ate her brakfast and hurried to catch her 7.51s train.