prologue

3rd person pov

'Its finally time, Sae i have finished my task, destroyed White-room and freed the kids.' thought a lonely figure in the lonely mountain landscape of Tokyo.

'Mister sakayanagi offered me a job at his school as a Physics and Math Teacher, Sae-chan works there too, i miss her smile, tomboyish nature, and her Thig-ahem i mean brea*cough*cough* and her cold nature towards other, her seeing happy is all i want.

Flashback 3rd year poll exam

kiyotakas room 3rd person pov

''Sae-chan my love, yes kiyotaka what is it?''

"i must tell you something'' said ayanokouji. ''uhuh" replied Sae.''Do you remember my father right?, he has got more active and he will threat you, the poll exam is all i need. I want that you and the class vote me out so that i can deal with him and destroy his facility. I know that i promised you to stay with you no matter what, but your happiness is all i have in my live, you will expell me and grant your victory over class A."

"Bu-but Kiyotaka n-no please, don't go" Sae began to tearing up "what should i do without you?" ''Sae honey i know it will be painfull without you, but one thing'' ye-yes kiyo? that you will see no one in the time i am away?''

''AYANOKOUJI KIYOTAKA YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT'' Chabashira cried out ''why should i seeing someone other than you promise me when you're finished you will came back to me.''

''I will Sae-hime i will, after all i love you, your happiness is my world'' Wholesomekouji said while hugging his princess ''you will inform the class tomorrow''

timeskip next day

''So Ayanokouji go to your dorms and pack your stuff, i will grant your wish and transfer your 45millions points to the class''.

"""EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH"""

''You had that many points ayanokouji? Yes.'' ''But why did you help the class? i was sponsoring the class with money, where do you think comes the money bLaCKmaILiNg people?''

''So Sae-chan do not forget i will comeback to you'' he then gave Sae a kiss on the the lips before pulling back and hug her, while hugging her he bombard her neck with nibbles, kisses and starts to suck on her skin''huawaah aaaah~ kiyo we will see eachother again. yes we will

with that he walked out of class

''Chairman sakayanagi can i go to sae-chans room i have forgot something'' said kiyotaka ''sure thing kiyotaka, just go ahead''

Ayanokouji pov

'so just go in her room and put it on her table', i pulled a box out of my pocket and put it on her table

with that i leave the room and goes to the gates.

'bye Sae-chan'

Flashback end 

after 5 years i come back to you...

Chabashira pov

'I looked out of the window, i see a couple, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i watch them kiss and playing with eachother, i looked to my right ringfinger and looked back to the sky', ''kiyo when will you come back to me?''

Flashback end of homeroom poll exam

'homeroom has ended and i was going to my dormroom to cry, huuuh kiyo why must your father have so many influence, hhmp come back earlier my inner walls are shaped after your co-aaaaaaah no times for perverted thoughs, guess i miss him already this hard.'

'i was going inside my dorm when i saw something on a table, it was a small box. I haven't seen that before in my room, i walked over and opened the box, what i saw shocked me

it was an engagement-ring

'without that i realized my eyes begann tearing up'

''huuh kiyotaka'' there was a letter on the box, 'will you marry me'

''Of cours kiyo you dummy, you are to precious to me.''

3rd person pov 

with that she begun to cry louder and louder why moving to the bed she curled up and hugged the box with the Ring tightly, while she continued to cry softly, hours passed and the beauty fell asleep with a smile, the ring in her arms and a dream with Kiyotaka as a family.

Flashback end

Chabs/Kiyo: haaaah after so many years my love for you is greater than ever