๛ιηтяσԃυɕтιση

⇠ ρℓσт ℓιηє

~

A international fairy was having fun in her free garden with her master to keep eyes on and take care until she fall into this trap to sent her far from where she is. She landed on a world full with people who don't speak her language and dressed differently. A sudden deep voice come up and asked her, "where you come from?" which happen to be a demon prince in this world.

Will she escape and find a way to get home to her master?
Will she be trapped in this unknown world she is in?
Or a spark of romance hit between the prince and fairy?

~

⇢ мαιη ɕнαяαɕтєяѕ

• Sophie Adam (American Fairy)

Her hair is pink dye medium length wolf cut style

Her hair is pink dye medium length wolf cut style. Her eyes are naturally brown but when she is a fairy, her eyes goes purple. But her eyes turn purple when she is flustered, her magic act a bit weird. However when she is out of control or rage,  her eyes turn red-purple and unleash some beast inside of her energy. (More explained later on)

She is 5'6ft, American, and her looks around 21-23 years old, but is over 400 year old (which is quite young for a fairy). Only know how to speak English as she find the other languages hard to do. Pansexual.

She is an awkward and kind fairy to meet, if necessary she can be tough and sassy. She doesn't like to be treated like a kid, unless she is with her master that she care for and willing to do anything for him. If anyone dare to hurt him, she will bite back as much she can. She admire her master a lot and might has a certain feeling for him which can change soon. (More explained later on)

Her powers are limited as she is still learning how to control them; immortality, hand to hand combat, acrobatic, supernatural agility, empathy, handle a spear, combat skills, spirit physiology, shapeshifting, flight, magic, and nature physiology

~

• Han Feiyu (Han: beginning, Feiyu: Flu across the universe)
(Demon Prince)

• Han Feiyu (Han: beginning, Feiyu: Flu across the universe) (Demon Prince)