In Love With My Bodyguard & Big Red.

• Dedicated to Tom Felton.... for....for... well you should know.

This popped into my head a few months ago so i decided to put it on here. Please leave comments.Oh and imagine that Evanscence does not exist..... well they do but not in this story. :P Hope you understood that.

==============================================================================

I was walking home after punching the head cheerleader in the face. She got on my nerves so much, calling me idiot and so many others that were worse. I couldn’t take it anymore. Therefore, I punched her. She had screamed in pain, clutching her nose as blood seeped through her fingers. A crowd had grown the moment she had said my “nickname.” I was so mad that I pushed people out of my way, just to get to the doors. That had happened 3 hours ago. After 2 hours in the park…. In the rain trying to keep a female puppy, warm. I gave up, wrapped it in my coat, and began the 5-block walk home.

            I opened the door to smell burnt coffee. What was mum doing home so early? I quietly closed the door and walked up to my room. I changed out of my school uniform and into black skinny jeans, leopard print top, and a plaid Johnny Wish Bone hoodie. I walked into my bathroom and got a small bowl of puppy food and water.  I had just set the puppy; I had just named Glimmer, in front of the bowls when my mum opened the door. She looked at Glimmer then at me.

            “Alanna, we have company. So change into a dress, please.” Mum said before closing the door. A dress? Puh-lease, tell me she’s going crazy. Seeing that Glimmer was now asleep I thought over what mum had said about her… absolutely nothing. That’s not like her and how did she know I was home?  I walked downstairs after putting my pitch-black slash dyed hair into a headband. Walking into the kitchen, I saw two people in suits trying hard not to spit the coffee out.

            “Alanna, dear, we need to talk.” Mum said pulling me to a seat with a semi-angry look on her face.

            “What’s going on? Who are these people?” I asked uncomfortably. I looked at the guy closer to me. He looked like he was going to strangle my mum for giving him coffee. Standing up I jerked the cups from them and poured the “coffee” into the sink. I grabbed two more glasses and gave them water. I received grateful looks from both of them.

            “Alanna, you’re adopted.” Mum said suddenly. She then left the room. I got very mad. Not about being adopted but she didn’t tell me who they were. I mean I could live with being adopted but not knowing who people were got me annoyed. I followed mum into the living room with the guys following me.

            “Go pack your things. You leave for L.A. in 3 hours. Mum said not looking at me. Fine, be that way. I walked up to my room and wondered where to begin. I had left the door open so I heard mum say to pack EVERYTHING. Ok that’s weird. I pulled out my phone and called my only friend who was vacationing in L.A. I told her what was going down as I packed.

            “Alanna, I gotta go. Call me when you get unpacked.” Melody said hanging up on me. Seeing that everything was packed I walked to the door and was about to yell but mum cut me off.

            “One of the bodyguards will come up and help you.” Mum said. So she finally tells me what they were. Wait, why would we have bodyguards? I turned back to my room to make sure I had packed everything. Laptop? Check. Phone, I-pod, I-pod charger? Check. Check and check. Oh, laptop charger? Check.  I turned around again only to hit something hard. I look up to see the younger bodyguard looking down at me. Hmmm, he’s not that much older than me. Maybe 18 or 19, but what do I know. I step aside to let him in and lean against the wall.

            “What’s your name?” I asked him as he handed me Glimmer who was yapping at him. Did I forget to mention that she’s a wolf-husky mix from what I could tell?

            “My name is Phoenix.” He said picking up my book bag.

            “How old are you?” I ask following him out the door.

            “Just turned 18 yesterday.” He said reaching the bottom of the steps and going out the front door.

            “Alanna, I’ll miss you.” Mum said pressing something into my hand.

            “It’s time to go.” I heard Phoenix say as I get a better grip on the object in my hand, and hugging my mum. I walked outside to see a limo was waiting. Wait a minute, a limo? I got in right before Phoenix did. I began asking Phoenix questions.

            “So tell me about yourself.” I told him as he was getting comfortable.

            “Well, my full name is Phoenix Heart. You already know my age. Umm… I just graduated from Evergreen Academy School for Bodyguards of all ages, last week. Yes, it did include regular high school stuff.” He said grabbing a soda from the mini-fridge.

            “What’s your middle name?” I ask. My eyes zeroing in on the Big Red in his hands. I grabbed it out of his hands before he could open it.

            “I don’t have one and that was mine.” He said. His chest pressing against my foot.

            “Ok. What are your top 3 favorite colors?” I ask laughing at him while I received my daily quota of caffeine.

            “My…favorite…colors…are….black, green, and silver.” He said pushing against my foot harder. If he really was a bodyguard, wouldn’t he have gotten the drink by now? Unless this was his weakness. I felt something poke my hand. I realized that I was gripping the object mum had given me. Finishing the drink, I looked at it and saw that it was a necklace.

            “What is it?” Phoenix asked sounding huffy.

            “It’s a necklace of a phoenix.” I said blushing.

            “Cool, you want me to help you put it on?” He asked me leaning in closer to get a better look at the necklace.

            “Yea, Sure.” I said turning around to face the seat. I yawned knowing that I was going to fall asleep soon.

            “Ma’am, Sir. We’re at the airport.” The diver said. Opening the connecting window. I remember getting on the jet and then darkness.